On this day in 1885, Gallon Pumps Back in Stock, Elusive Advertising
Did you know that on this day in 1885, the dismantled Statue of Liberty, a gift of friendship from the people of France to the people of America, arrives in New York Harbor after being shipped across the Atlantic Ocean in 350 individual pieces packed in more than 200 cases. The copper and iron statue, which was reassembled and dedicated the following year in a ceremony presided over by U.S. President Grover Cleveland, became known around the world as an enduring symbol of freedom and democracy. Read more here on History.com
Advertising is a funny thing. As I have mentioned before, we have realized through this PPE / Safety Supplies journey just how little we really “advertised” for our core business of networking products. As the safety supplies demand heated up we could advertise anywhere and it worked. Radio, buying into email lists of other companies, and of course leveraging our own email lists. And then all of a sudden much of it stopped working as quickly as it started. And with advertising no one tells you why it stops working. You have to try to figure it out. Is it pricing, stock levels, or what? It makes me realize that marketing is a whole new skill that can be very powerful but can also be very frustrating. There are no magic/silver bullets.
Starting this week we are trying telemarketing. I hope people receive our calls well! I hate getting sales calls, but every once in a while they have something I actually want and need and I hope that is the case with the calls we make. We can’t just sit around and hope people find us.
Bottle Dispenser Pumps for Gallon, Half Gallon, and 1 Liter Hand Sanitizer back in stock!
I will have some other product announcements soon. We nearly have our floor hand sanitizer dispensers in stock which is exciting. They are in huge demand right now!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
Main Safety Supplies Helpful Links:
Quick Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask – Buy in 10, 50, 2000
Standard Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask – Buy in 10, 50, 2000
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Quick Ship KN95 Mask – Buy in qtys from 1 to 1200
Standard Ship KN95 Mask – Buy in qtys from 5 to 1200
Re-usable / Disposable Face Shields – Quantity discounts available. Can be custom printed.
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
3.3oz Gel | 10oz Gel | 16oz Gel | 1 Liter Gel
4 oz Liquid | 1 Gallon Liquid | 1/2 Gallon Liquid
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Bottles and Pumps:
Bottle Dispenser Pumps – Pump tops for Gallon and Half Gallon Jugs
Empty Fillable Bottles – 8 oz bottles for dispensing liquid or Gel
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
News For Today:
- Over 4,253,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 890,000 people in the US have recovered!
- The Food and Drug Administration on Monday removed its emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, the anti-malarial drugs touted by President Trump as potential treatments for COVID-19.
- A new CDC report shows that patients with underlying health conditions such as heart disease and diabetes were 12 times more likely to die of covid-19.
- Days after saying he was “100 percent” certain there would be a 2020 baseball season, Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred now says he’s “not confident” that will be the case.
- Brazil has so far registered more than 888,000 coronavirus cases and nearly 44,000 deaths, second on both counts only to the United States.
- The total number of people on payrolls in Britain dropped by more than 2.1 percent — a dip of 600,000 workers — between the period of March to May, according to new data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS).
- Major League Baseball is in the midst of a labor battle over its return to play during the coronavirus pandemic, and now it must consider an outbreak of covid-19. Several players and staff have tested positive, according to a letter obtained by the Associated Press. The league is already in danger of losing the entire season as it bargains with the players union over terms to return. Commissioner Rob Manfred told ESPN “I’m not confident” there would be a 2020 season on Monday.