In This Issue: GLC-LH-SMD | Deals of the Week | News to Start Your Day
Today is National Prime Rib Day and National Tell a Story Day!! Seems like the perfect day to go out, grab a Prime Rib and share a story with someone over dinner!
The CK Daily – Getting Back to Normal
Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great weekend!
I took Friday off and spent the day outside hiking (of course)! It was so nice to get outside, breathe some fresh air, and see some awesome views! If you’re in Georgia and enjoy hiking, I would highly recommend checking out Johns Mountain and Pinhoti Loop! On Saturday, I attended a wedding for one of my friends from high school, and I must admit, it felt so “normal” that it was almost weird! I’m very much a homebody and don’t mind spending time by myself, but it sure was fun to be around friends that I haven’t seen in over a year! The wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and it was a blast catching up with everyone. I’m so thankful for that little taste of normalcy and am hopeful that there will be more “normal” in the coming months!
I’m looking forward to living life again… I can’t wait to catch some baseball games, concerts, and meals with friends! Have you gotten a chance to do anything recently that brought you back and felt like old times? What are you most looking forward to? I’d love to know!
Product Spotlights & Updates:
Happy Tuesday! Today’s product spotlight is our Cisco Compatible 1000BASE-LX SFP SMF E-Temp DOM! It is 100% Cisco compatible. It’s the same look, same function, lower cost!
Cisco’s industry-standard SFP is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet port/slot, linking the port with the fiber-optic network. SFPs can be used and interchanged on a wide variety of Cisco products and can be intermixed in combinations of IEEE 802.3z- compliant 1000BaseSX, 1000BaseLX/LH, or 1000BaseZX interfaces on a port-by-port basis.
The Cisco GLC-LH-SMD fully complies with the IEEE 802.3z 1000BaseLX standard. The GLC-LH-SMD also operates with digital optical monitoring. However, their higher optical quality allows them to reach 10 km over single-mode fiber (SMF) versus the 5 km specified in the standard.
Deals of the Week:
Have you taken advantage of our incredible Deals Of the week? This week, you could save $579 on a single item! This week’s deals of the week include:
-Stack Power Cables
-Premium Singlemode Fiber Cables
– Cisco Hot-Swappable SFPs
-Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cables
-and Cisco 3650 Series 24 Port Switches
Get these incredible deals before they’re gone!
Today’s News to Start Your Day:
- As of this morning, in the US, there are 6,812,794 active COVID cases, 25,477,507 have recovered and there have been 586,647 deaths.
- Spotify has launched a podcast subscription that will allow creators to make more money than they would through Apple.
- Apple just released IiOS 14.5, it big new software update for iPhones. it adds a lot of new features, but the one that’s been grabbing headlines is its new privacy change, which gives users more transparency and control over apps that way to track them for advertising.
- The Department of Homeland Security will delay the requirement for air travelers to have a Real ID. The deadline was supposed to be October 1st but has now been pushed back. The Department of Homeland Security will shortly announce the new deadline.
- Crocs reported record first-quarter sales and raised its sales outlook for the full year. Some have called Crocs the “it” shoe of the pandemic, as consumers have been seeking comfort at home. But celebrities like Justin Bieber have also helped to boost the rubber clog’s fashion status.