In This Issue: Rainy Day Blues Turned Beachy! | Surge Protector Power Strip With 15A Outlets and 6ft Cord | News to Start Your Day
Happy Tuesday & Happy National Voter Registration Day! Today helps to ensure eligible voters register in their districts each year. Not sure if you’re already registered to vote? Head on over to vote.org to find out!
The CK Daily – Rainy Day Blues turned Beachy!
Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!
What a difference a week can make! Last week I was talking about having the rainy day blues, but this week I have found the cure! There’s just nothing quite like a beach vacation to kick the rainy day blues! My family made a last-minute decision to head down to the beach for the week, and I’m thrilled we did! We rarely (if ever) do last-minute vacations, so this was very out of character for us!
We are spending the week along 30A in Florida, midway between Panama City & Destin. It’s beautiful here this time of year! The crowds are thinned out, and the water is so blue and beautiful! I grew up coming to this area but haven’t been back in the last five years, so it’s fun getting to be here again. If you have any suggestions on places we need to check out, please let me know!
Have a great week!
Product Spotlights & Updates:
We’re keeping the deals rolling this week with a 6ft Surge Protector Power Strip. Everyone needs one of these in their toolbox right?!
Protecting your electronics from power surges is a crucial step to keep them alive and functioning for years to come. Power strips are not only a way to keep them safe, they are a convenient way to add additional outlets where plugs are at a premium.
This six-outlet, surge protected power strip is perfect for guarding electronic surges by adding additional NEMA 5-15R outlets near home entertainment systems or behind the family computer. With its LED power-on indicator, you will never have to guess if it’s on or off. The strip also houses a 15Amp circuit breaker. This device not only serves to protect and add convenience, but it also comes equipped with a 6 foot, heavy-duty extension cord bringing the outlets closer to the devices needing power.
Don’t be caught with fried equipment or frustrated by the lack of standard power outlets. This cost-effective, reliable power strip will save you time and money.
Grab one for 20% off!
Learning Center Article – Do I Need The Latest Server?
Data centers aren’t cheap. Just the cost of power requirements for keeping your equipment running can be staggering. Adding the cost of new servers can often feel like too much. If you have high demands and a tight budget, you need a way to get more power and performance for every dollar spent. For most applications, the easiest way to do this is to look at refurbished servers and parts.
In truth, there are few applications that require a brand-new server. Even the most stressed and taxed data centers on the planet are running equipment that is an average of two to three years old. If your demands are any less than this, you can maximize your return on investment by purchasing refurbished.
Read the full article here.
Today’s News to Start Your Day:
- Coinbase will allow U.S. users to deposit any percentage of their paychecks directly into their accounts in the coming weeks. Deposits can either be in U.S. dollars or immediately transferred into cryptocurrencies with no fees.
- The newest version of the iPhone operating system, iOS 15, has the ability to create a “burner email address” — or an email that’s not linked to your identity but still forwards messages to your inbox.
- TikTok revealed they have 1 billion active global users, indicating steady growth of the short-form video app. Are you a TikTok fan?
- Microsoft has launched a new walkie-talkie phone feature for Teams.
- Microsoft is keeping the customization going by soon allowing users to hide their own video feed during calls and, conversely, to pin it to the screen. They are hopeful these new features will help to reduce distractions.