In This Issue: Football Overload | RJ11 Single Port Surface Mount Jack | News to Start Your Day
September 13th is National Kids Take Over the Kitchen Day! Looks like it’s the perfect day to take a seat on the couch and let the kiddos whip up their favorite meal for dinner. PB&J and mac n’ cheese it is!
The CK Daily – Football Overload
Good Morning CK Fam!!
Being a football fan comes with a commitment of time, energy, and a slew of emotions. Both college and pro football can consume a lot of that, as many of you may already know.
One of my favorite aspects that is missed quite a bit is community. I have friends that are only friends because of our allegiances to the same team, and it blossomed over into a deeper friendship. For those of you who may play fantasy football, the exact same. Life-long friends made over competing in an online event. This isn’t a “join the football crowd” moment, just an appreciation post for all the football lovers that does take place, and really the kicking off (pun not intended, but appreciated) of fall. It’s a rush of nostalgia from being a kid in autumn back in school, trick or treating, and enjoying the weekends watching my favorite teams. The season of harvest is a beautiful one, let’s enjoy each season we are in for what they are.
I hope you have a love-filled, blessed week!
Product Spotlights & Updates:
Happy Monday! We hope you enjoyed the weekend. We’re kicking off the week this week with the RJ11 Single Port Surface Mount Jack. This tool is small but mighty!
The RJ11 Surface Mount Jack gives your wiring installation a finished look. Mount these on any flat surface for a simple and easy connection. The best part is, you only need a phillips head screwdriver to install it!
Grab one today for 20% off!
Learning Center Article – The Right Ethernet for the Right Network
An efficient Ethernet cable management plan, especially in high-density and challenging network environments, increases the versatility of network maintenance and operation. It also contributes to the system’s uptime and lowers operation costs, which makes your life a whole lot easier!
Read more about how to choose the right cables for a high-density network center here.
Today’s News to Start Your Day:
- British tennis player Emma Raducanu beat Canadian star Leylah Fernandez to win the U.S. Open women’s final on Saturday.
- Google Maps may no longer default to the fastest route. The company says its navigation algorithm will soon select the most fuel-efficient route to take. If the estimated time of arrival at the destination is the same, Google will choose the route with the lowest carbon footprint.
- The Perseverance rover’s first rock samples from Mars are already providing insights. NASA researchers’ early analysis of the samples indicates water was present in Jezero Crater for a “long time” — think tens of thousands or millions of years.
- Are you excited about the release of Hawkeye? Watch Marvel Studios’ Hawkeye – Official Trailer (2021) here.
- Apple is holding its annual iPhone launch event tomorrow! Apple’s hype-filled, expensively produced fall launches are a signature quirk of the company going back over a decade. What do you think they’ll announce or release?