FDA Shoe Cover Price Drop, Uncle Sam shops CK, Retail Store, Today’s Recipe & More!
Well, as if the reach of my nonsense talk wasn’t far and wide enough I have gone and commandeered the CK Facebook page. I posted my first message on there tonight! I actually have the power to post things from my cell phone. I am worried for all of us. … I don’t know what all I will put out there. But, whatever it is I would assume you won’t want to miss it. Perhaps you should mosey on over there and like the page so you don’t miss whatever late night sleepless post I might make before I come to my senses and edit or delete it. https://www.facebook.com/CablesAndKits/
When the Shoe (Cover) Drops
I dropped the price on our shoe covers today. Take a look. Keep in mind that these are FDA certified (I prob didn’t mention that before – whoops). I can get “standard” shoe covers MUCH cheaper. Let me know if you need them!
A big thanks to Uncle Sam!
I was glancing through orders today and what did I see? The US Department of State ordered EIGHTEEN HUNDRED bottles of hand sanitizer! Wowza! Not the first order from the Govt, and it won’t be the last I am sure. So cool though!
Our office turned retail center
I talk about this in the Facebook post I did but since we have been selling Health and Safety supplies, and running ads on the radio, tons of people have been showing up at the office to pick up web orders, or even to place orders. Our sales director was there today (normally we work from home full time) to assess the situation since normally the warehouse folks handle customer pickups. He counted double digit customer visits and so we decided to staff the office daily to serve customers the best way possible. I was there too in the afternoon and as we talked we got excited and threw together a little retail display of sorts to show all the products we have. Go to the Facebook page (link above) and check it out. It won’t surprise me if we have a full blown store by the time it’s over with – ha!
Sorry for the late email Yesterday. I was writing it with one eye open way earlier than usual so I could go to bed (after not sleeping at all the night before), and due to that I got off kilter and accidentally sent it to myself instead of Jason who helps get it published in the morning. My wife woke me up at 9am saying “Where is the email?? Jason is texting me!” and shoves my laptop at me. Good morning to you too! The good news is I did sleep!
I gave you one two days in a row so why not keep it up? Don’t worry, I will run out eventually. So listen here …. You MUST try this. OMG. I like Okra but I wouldn’t eat it all the time. Maybe a couple times a month. Well not anymore. I LIT-ER-A-LLY make and eat this three times a week. I had it tonight. Turn oven to 450. Cut the ends off some Okra. Slice each one in half LONGWAYS. Throw them in a mixing bowl. Add some olive oil (enough to coat them – maybe a few tablespoons but whatever you want), sprinkle a dose of rosemary and thyme on them. I am guessing I put a tablespoon of each. Add some salt and pepper. It takes more than you think, but if you don’t add enough you can add more after cooked. Use your hands and mix them all up. Dump them onto a baking pan and spread them out where they are in one layer. Stick them in the oven for about 18-25 min depending on how crispy you want them (open the oven and shake the pan somewhere in the middle to prevent them from sticking too much). You may try to do it shorter or longer depending on how you like them, how fast your oven heats up, etc. When I was a kid there was a guy on the news channel called Mr. Food. After he demonstrated a recipe he would say …. Ooh it’s so good.
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
3-Ply Masks: – Prices just dropped!
Quick Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask – Buy in 10, 50, 2000
Standard Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask – Buy in 10, 50, 2000
KN95 Masks: – Prices just dropped!
Quick Ship KN95 Mask – Buy in 1, 3, 5, 25, 50, and 1200
Standard Ship KN95 Mask – Buy in 5, 10, and 1200
Re-usable / Disposable Face Shields
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
3.3oz Gel | 10oz Gel | 16oz Gel | 1 Liter Gel
4 oz Liquid | 1 Gallon Liquid | 1/2 Gallon Liquid
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes
10, 50, and 60 count wipes coming soon.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser
Wall and Floor Stand models coming soon.
Bottles and Pumps:
Sanitizer Jug Dispenser Pumps
Empty Fillable Bottles
Touchless Infrared Thermometers
Non-Skid protective shoe covers
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Please pre-order to hold your spot!
COVID-19 News for Today
- Over 2,515,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 490,000 people in the US have recovered!
- Both chambers of the French Parliament voted overwhelmingly in favor of the StopCovid smartphone application on Wednesday, despite the contact tracing app being decried by opposition parties for its infringements on individual freedoms.
- After the English Premier League conducted more than 1,000 individual Covid-19 tests over the last two days, four players and staff from three clubs were found to have tested positive for the virus.
- All government workers in Dubai have been directed to return to work by June 14, Dubai’s Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum said on his Twitter account Wednesday.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) said Wednesday it welcomed the establishment of a new WHO Foundation, headquartered in Geneva, to fund the agency’s work on coronavirus and other health emergencies.
- The city of Los Angeles announced Wednesday the filing of a lawsuit against a California company under scrutiny for allegedly selling “at-home” coronavirus test kits that had not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Google sent 1,755 warnings to users who were targeted by government-backed hacking and phishing schemes in April, the company said in a Wednesday blog post, with many of the predatory plots using the coronavirus pandemic to lure people into disclosing personal information.
- In a desperate attempt to lure back tourists, the Mediterranean island nation of Cyprus is offering to cover all costs for anyone who tests positive for the coronavirus while on vacation. In a Tuesday letter to airlines and tour operators that was obtained by the Associated Press, government officials pledged to pick up the tab for accommodations, food and medication for vacationing coronavirus patients and their families.
- Disney said on Wednesday that it will reopen its Florida theme parks in July even amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, hoping to capitalize on Americans’ pent-up desire to leave the house and, in the process, reverse a months-long tide of lost revenue. Executives said Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom will reopen July 11, while Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, also in Florida, will resume business July 15.
Click HERE to receive the daily email in your inbox.