Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
Roses are red, violets are blue, you’re asleep and I wish I was too. It’s 4:10am and I just finished working on this email. I’ve got to go to bed! So, I tried to keep this one short (and I think I failed).
I had a big day. I touched a lot of projects today. This doesn’t even begin to be half of it, just what I quickly remember
- Nitrile gloves will be here in about a week (we have a FEW on the site now but at the end of next week or the beginning of the following we should have some. We have Vinyl in stock and more coming if those will work for you in the meantime.
- I talked to a vendor about copper infused fabric washable face masks. Interesting. More to come.
- We got our 1L bottles of gel hand sanitizer in today. This was a one time buy and when they are gone they are gone so get them fast!
- I approved and ordered our desktop sanitizer dispenser yesterday! We should have that on the site soon for pre-order. I did a video about it too! Looking forward to getting that out.
- I got dispenser pumps on order for our gallon and half gallon liquid sanitizer. I hope they will be here early week after next. I will make an announcement. Someone ordered 500,000 from me before I could even get them launched. That’s nice.
- OH! I ALMOST FORGOT!! We got the Face Shields in today!! Plenty in stock and ready to ship!
- I stayed up till 6am Tuesday night (Wed morning) working on getting thermometers on a plane from the factory. 800 thermometers … picked up by UPS CRITICAL, taken to the airport for next flight out, and it only cost a cool $10,000. What a bargain! 😲. I had a customer that needed 400 that I found out cancelled today. Sometimes you fall off the horse …. And sometimes it kicks you in the head. The good news is that when they land we will finally have stock (the rest of what we have ordered is still taking 50 forevers) and can ship plenty of orders! You can pre-order if you’d like to get in line for some of these.
- I went to the warehouse today and while there someone jokingly said “remember when we used to sell networking products?” lol. We very much still do, but WOW have we been buried in safety products for several weeks now! It’s fun though.
- I have gotten SO many emails from people thanking me for what we are doing and complimenting me on this email. What an honor! Before I started doing this email I was terrified to do such a thing. Now it’s natural and I am loving it. THANK you for reading the email and buying the products!
- I talked to someone on the phone today that ordered a LARGE amount of Hand Sanitizer. I asked if he was on my daily email and he said that someone that worked there had forwarded him the email and that’s what led him to buy from us. Wow!! Thank you for forwarding my email to people you think might be interested! If they would like to be on the daily email they can sign up at the bottom of the safety supplies page.
- Someone that serves at a food bank emailed to ask if I could use my manufacturing capabilities to help them get some reusable grocery bags made. Sounds awesome and I’m on it! I loooooove sourcing and manufacturing!
- I am working on isolation gowns. Do you need them?
- Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page. We will be posting some videos and such there soon!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Alcohol Wipes
- Face Shields
- CK Inventory Updates
- Today’s COVID-19/News updates
You may have seen in the news that the FDA tested many of the masks being imported and reported on their filtering effectiveness. I will write something better soon but I assure you that the Quick Ship masks we sell have been fully tested to meet the specification. In addition, they are being purchased and used by HUGE companies and hospitals – companies like Delta, Publix, and several others. If you have ANY questions or doubts, email me and I can discuss it with you, show you certifications and test reports, etc. We’ve got the good stuff! But while we are on the subject, BEWARE of buying masks from just anywhere!
Update: Here is a list of NON Approved KN95 Respirators: https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/respirators/testing/NonNIOSHresults.html
Our manufacturers are NOT on this naughty list. Our manufacturers are registered with the FDA, and we have been provided with test reports and certifications. Again, if you have ANY questions feel free to reach out to me directly!
Keep in mind, if you order the “Quick Ship” options we almost always ship those SAME DAY, except when we have a flood of orders that overwhelms us. We prioritize “normal” CK orders (Cables, Cisco Hardware, etc) above Safety Supply orders to make sure we don’t disappoint customers that RELY on us to run their businesses and/or serve their customers.
Also, since we inventory MILLIONS of masks (and have access to unlimited amounts of sanitizer and other items we manufacture), we are able to offer discounts for large volume purchases or for resale. What is a large volume you might ask? Multiple cases, pallets, or truckloads, orders over $10,000, etc. Reply to this email to discuss.
Quick Ship KN95 Mask: Over 1 million in stock – Almost always ships same day. Now avail in 1, 3, 5, 10, 25, and 50 packs, as well as case qty.
Standard Ship KN95 Mask: Orders shipped in 7-10 days from the time you place your order.
3-Ply Disposable Masks:
4oz liquid coming soon! Hopefully by Friday or Monday! I hope to have this on the site for pre-order by Friday or Monday.
I am still making progress on 75% alcohol wipes. I have a good bit on the way. Let me know if that is of interest to you and what qty’s you would want/need. There are singles (one wipe per package), 10 per package, and a barrel/tub of 50 or 60 as options. There are other options out there but I decided to start there. Let me know your thoughts. I hope to have them up on the site in the next few days for pre-order.
They are here!! Almost 10,000 in stock. Order HERE.
Note that the image on the product page is not accurate. Our shield will be white at the top with no writing. We will update the pics in the next day or two.
We have nearly 2000 touchless thermometers inbound. We expect them to arrive by Tuesday. You can pre-order them HERE.
CK “WFH” Inventory Updates:
BLOW OUT sale on PoE Injectors! Tell a friend!
New products in the works: Small (4-6 port) PoE Switches, Webcams, HDMI Cables, HDMI Splitters/Switches, USB Ethernet Adapters, USB-C Hubs, USB-C HDMI Adapters. I would LOVE your opinions as we work to research and add these items. (Or what other items you’d like to see us add?)
COVID-19 News for Today
- Over 1,676,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 310,000 people in the US have recovered!
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome H. Powell warned that the United States could suffer a painful multiyear recession if Congress and the White House do not authorize additional aid. Markets fell following Powell’s comments.
- U.N. Secretary General António Guterres said the isolation brought by the pandemic has also unleashed a mental health crisis, and he urged countries to invest in services to address it.
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton asked the state’s highest court to block voters from using fear of the coronavirus as a reason for obtaining an absentee ballot.
- Federal and state officials are using smartphone location data to inform what amounts to a high-stakes public health experiment in reopening the economy while a lethal pandemic remains rampant. Where people travel and how long they stay away from home can be measured with smartphone location data. But the increasingly popular movement maps derived from this data don’t reveal how well people maintained social distancing once they reached their destinations — something that is key to understanding the transmission of the coronavirus, epidemiologists say.
- France’s government said Thursday it was “unacceptable” that French multinational pharmaceutical giant Sanofi would serve the United States with a potential covid-19 vaccine first.
- Japan has started using the experimental drug remdesivir to treat patients severely ill with the coronavirus.
- Yasuyuki Sahara, an official in the country’s Health Ministry, told Reuters on Thursday that hospitals began receiving shipments of the drug on Monday. He did not disclose the total amount of remdesivir that Japan has received, and he said the medicine was being used only on patients in intensive care or on ventilators.