Clorox Wipes in Stock and on SALE | CAT8 Ethernet | We are hiring!
The CEO Daily – Clorox Wipes in Stock and on SALE!
Welcome to the CablesAndKits CEO daily email. Read more about this email by scrolling to the very bottom.
As you’ll see below, Joe has put Clorox Wipes on Sale. We have a bunch in stock and ready to ship!
As much as I love vacations and long weekends, I sure do love the first day back to work. Maybe that’s crazy. I really miss my people and interacting with them! I had several meetings today including our weekly management meeting and it’s always good to get back into the swing of things.
We are still looking for product marketers (see the bottom of this email), so if you or someone you know would be interested let us know! There may be some need to be on site occasionally but for the most part it’s a work from home position! We don’t care where you live.
Hard work pays off …. I keep an eye on the webcam I sourced several months ago and it is still selling really well. It’s nice to spend a lot of time on something and then see it pay off for months (and hopefully years). The reviews are stellar on it which is also rewarding. I still have a plan to source some other models – I just haven’t gotten to it yet. There is a 4K version I really want to get. I tested a few and the video quality is unbelievable. That being said, they are nearly $200 each so you pay for what you get like most things in life haha.
I don’t know if it’s true, but I heard …
In 1994, the company who had a patent on GIFs tried to charge a fee for using GIFS. The PNG was invented as an alternative, and the company backed down.
Cat8 Ethernet Cables
Happy Wednesday! I’m super excited about today’s product spotlight! Today we are featuring our line of Cat8 Ethernet cables!
These cables are the newest iteration of traditional copper Ethernet cables. We’re all familiar with Cat5e and Cat6/Cat6A cables… They’re reliable, effective, and we love them, buuuut it might be a stretch to say that Ethernet cables are “exciting,” generally speaking. That said, Cat8 is a different story! These awesome cables were designed specifically for high-speed service! They were made to be forward and reverse compatible with 10G, 25G, and 40G networking equipment. That means that they can actually give fiber cable a run for its money and even eliminate the need for fiber transceivers!
Cat8 Ethernet cables feature a standard bandwidth of 2000MHz, and a max data rate of 25Gbps or 40Gbps! Our cables thick and heavily shielded – we’re talking 24AWG and shielded (each pair foil shielded / 4 pair braid shielded). This heavy shielding that is implemented in Cat8 cables is a critical element that allows for a high-frequency rating and, thus, high speed performance!
Cat8 Ethernet cables are a viable option if you are looking for a cost-effective alternative to fiber optics for 40G networking. Check out our learning center article “How Does Cat8 Ethernet Compare to 40G Fiber Optic Solutions?” to learn more!
Now for the best news of all… We recently lowered pricing across the board on our Cat8 cables! Check out our wide selection of cables to find the ones to meet your needs today!
From Joe, our friendly Safety Supplies Product Marketer:
Today’s news will be short and to the point, but I think everyone will LOVE it! You guys seem to love these sales going on, so we’ve decided to put one of our most popular products on sale…Clorox wipes! Yes, I said Clorox wipes! With the Lysol canisters running low on stock we decided to make your decision a little harder! ALSO, don’t forget our Hand Sanitizers are still on sale, get these deals while you can!
We’re Hiring for our Product Department! We have an opening, as detailed by Rerun (AKA Rebecca), below. Is this you or someone you know?
Product Marketing Specialist – Fiber Cables
Have you been reading these CEO emails thinking “Wow, CK sure sounds like a fun place to work! Wish I could be a part of the team and contribute to the CEO daily email like Joe the friendly Safety Supplies Product Marketer does!”? Do you love product marketing? Do you revel in the recurring nature of processes and relish accountability? If so, listen up! We are looking to expand our Product Team by bringing on a Product Marketer for Fiber Cables. This is a very process driven role in which the goal is to grow Gross Profit $ and increase inventory effectiveness by effectively marketing the products. We are looking for someone who is exactly like Joe… err… I mean, we are looking for someone who is hard-working, dedicated, diligent, organized, analytical, a great written communicator, and has a GREAT attitude and “can do” spirit! If you are still intrigued, please review the job post (and pay extra attention to the part about the CK Way – We take culture seriously here and are looking for team members who truly “fit”). If you think you do fit and are interested in the position, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a written note telling us the character attributes, values, and interests that describe you and influence how you approach life and work. Who knows, you could be our next friendly Product Marketer!
I hope you are enjoying these emails. If you are, I appreciate it when you let me know! If not, or if you have ideas for how to improve, by all means, please let me know! Sometimes I “can’t see the forest for the trees”.
As always, please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
Tech / Business News to Start Your Day With:
- Right at 27,772,000 cases worldwide, with 19,854,400 people who have recovered, with 902,500 deaths AND 6,514,400 cases in the US with over 3,797,100 people have recovered, with 194,000 deaths.
- With the number of 18- to 29-year-old Americans living with their parents rising from 47 to 52 percent between February and July, according to the Pew Research Center, the largest number of young people have returned home since the Great Depression.
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) announced a new, slimmed-down coronavirus relief bill that would spend $500 billion on small businesses, enhanced unemployment insurance, child care, the post office, coronavirus testing and schools. McConnell said he expects a vote on the bill later this week.
- Apple has set the date for its next event. The company’s latest devices — which will likely include the sixth-generation Apple Watch and a new iPad — will be unveiled on Sept. 15 at 10 a.m. PT. Like Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference, the event will be held entirely online amid continued concerns about the coronavirus pandemic. Apple’s event will be streamed via its website.
- IBM wants to dig more deeply into oil and gas. In partnership with oilfield services giant Schlumberger (SLB), IBM will create a digital platform where oil and gas companies can access real-time data and software give them a competitive advantage.
- Microsoft unveiled a new, cheaper Xbox that the company says will be its smallest one ever. The Xbox Series S costs $299, putting it at the same price point as a Nintendo Switch or an Xbox One S, which is an older model.
- Tech and finance professionals are joining the ranks of workers in other industries by delaying their return to in-person office work. According to thousands of employees and managers polled about their companies’ plans regarding working from home, many U.S. employers have postponed return-to-office plans until as late as the third quarter of next year.
- Amazon has cleared a key government hurdle in its flight path to deliver packages by airborne drones. The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration has granted the online retail giant a Part 135 certificate, which allows Amazon Prime Air to operate as an air carrier.