MattyBRaps Video | C3850-NM-4-10G | 3M Face Masks | News Headlines for Today
Welcome to the CablesAndKits CEO daily email. Read more about this email by scrolling to the very bottom.
I mentioned in my emails on the 10th, on the 15th, and on the 16th that a music video was being partially shot at some property I own, and I was invited to be in it. It was published today and here it is!
What do you think?
Today’s Product Spotlight from Rerun (AKA Rebecca):
Happy Tuesday! Today we’re featuring the C3850-NM-4-10G Ethernet Network Module! This four-port 10G module was designed to provide enterprise-class stacking capabilities utilizing your existing cabling infrastructure. It includes (4) 10 Gigabit SFP/SFP+ ports and works with Cisco 3850 switches. We offer this module in both NEW and REFURBISHED condition! As always, our products ship same day until 8PM EST and come with a Lifetime Advance Replacement Warranty so you can shop with confidence with CablesAndKits!
From Joe, our friendly Safety Supplies Product Marketer:
Hey guys! I know yesterday Rerun highlighted pretty much All of our safety supplies and highly encourage you guys to check it out if you haven’t! Now I’d like to focus on a few special products in particular. Our 3M N95 Face Masks are not only heavily discounted but they’re also going to be gone soon! After our current stock we most likely will not be getting more of these. If you’ve been ordering these from us it’s time to stock up! Not only are these hard to find but with our current sale going on you can’t go wrong!
We’re Hiring for our Product Department! We have an opening, as detailed by Rerun (AKA Rebecca), below. Is this you or someone you know?
Product Marketing Specialist – Fiber Cables
Have you been reading these CEO emails thinking “Wow, CK sure sounds like a fun place to work! Wish I could be a part of the team and contribute to the CEO daily email like Joe the friendly Safety Supplies Product Marketer does!”? Do you love product marketing? Do you revel in the recurring nature of processes and relish accountability? If so, listen up! We are looking to expand our Product Team by bringing on a Product Marketer for Fiber Cables. This is a very process driven role in which the goal is to grow Gross Profit $ and increase inventory effectiveness by effectively marketing the products. We are looking for someone who is exactly like Joe… err… I mean, we are looking for someone who is hard-working, dedicated, diligent, organized, analytical, a great written communicator, and has a GREAT attitude and “can do” spirit! If you are still intrigued, please review the job post (and pay extra attention to the part about the CK Way – We take culture seriously here and are looking for team members who truly “fit”). If you think you do fit and are interested in the position, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a written note telling us the character attributes, values, and interests that describe you and influence how you approach life and work. Who knows, you could be our next friendly Product Marketer!
I hope you are enjoying these emails. If you are, I appreciate it when you let me know! If not, or if you have ideas for how to improve, by all means, please let me know! Sometimes I “can’t see the forest for the trees”.
As always, please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
Tech / Business News to Start Your Day With:
- Right at 31,529,100 cases worldwide, with 23,143,800 people who have recovered, with 997,165 deaths AND 7,051,700 cases in the US with over 4,300,800 people have recovered, with 204,559 deaths.
- Monday morning, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention edited its Web page describing how the novel coronavirus spreads, removing recently added language saying it was “possible” that it spreads via airborne transmission. It was the third major revision to CDC information or guidelines published since May.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk sent an email to all employees saying they would have to “rally hard” to hit “record deliveries” in the third quarter of 2020. The company issued guidance earlier in the year saying it would deliver 500,000 electric vehicles in 2020. In the second quarter, Tesla reported more than 90,000 vehicle deliveries.
- Computer systems design and related services added 13,000 jobs, according to the U.S. Department of Labor’s August jobs report. Technology-related jobs figures for August are not yet available, but net IT employment in July was up by more than 203,000 positions since the COVID-19 outbreak; and there were more than 235,000 job postings by U.S. employers, according to the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA).
- Facebook is now facing multiple charges and lawsuits regarding its alleged use of Instagram cameras to illegally surveil and spy on several users for company profits and research. Facebook is now declining to comment on the issue and stays silent despite what is being thrown at them. The social media company, Facebook, is being accused of serious charges that violate the privacy of a considerable number of people worldwide. Facebook is facing serious charges and a new scandal that questions the company’s integrity down to its very core.