CAB-AC (Standard Power Cord) | Disinfectant Sprays | RV Update
Welcome to the CablesAndKits CEO daily email. Read more about this email by scrolling to the very bottom.
I did it. I bought the RV in Orlando. It was touch and go for a moment there – I thought the guy was flaking on me. Turns out his back had gone out a few days before and he was in pretty bad pain. He’d not mentioned that before. I was able to share about all my back issues over the last 20 years and give him some guidance which I think he and his wife really appreciated.
Not only did I get the super nice but gently used and affordably priced motorhome, I was also able to buy his 2012 CRV that was already rigged up as a tow vehicle. So now we are really set to hit the road!
For those camping folks out there that have been emailing me, here are the details …
2010 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 35QBA. Front engine diesel on Freightliner chassis which was a special option. Not many of them out there. That’s the main thing that sold me on this one at first. Perfectly clean and almost no blemishes. $67k, which is a steal for such a nice motorhome.
2012 Honda CRV with 80k miles, already setup to tow – $7k! What?!
I am beyond happy and excited for the family. We already have a camping trip planned in a couple of weeks with someone from CK and his family!
Now for the trip home!
Today’s Product Spotlight from Rerun (AKA Rebecca):
CAB-AC, 5-15P to C13 AC Power Cord, Cisco Compatible, 18AWG, 6ft, Black
Today’s product spotlight may not be exciting, but it sure is necessary! Today we are featuring our Cisco Compatible CAB-AC – 5-15P to C13 6ft Power Cord. This 18AWG power cord is Cisco compatible and features a C13 (or IEC60320-C13) 3-prong female equipment end connector and a 5-15P (or NEMA 5-15P) three-prong male supply end connector. This is one of our most universal power cords for households and businesses in North America. Our power cord is RoHS compliant, CSA approved, UL/cUL listed, AND, best of all… the price was just cut significantly! Don’t wait – grab your power cords today!
From Joe, our friendly Safety Supplies Product Marketer:
More updates for you guys! I see some of you have already noticed there’s another new product on the site! For those of you who have not, I’m referring to a new disinfectant spray we have. So far we only have sprays but I’m excited to tell you guys we finally have an aerosol option available! Our Claire Disinfectant Spray is perfect for ALL your disinfecting needs! This aerosol spray is EPA registered and has even been approved for use in hospitals! We also have another shipment of some of your favorite masks coming back to the site. What’s that? Well, we have another 100 boxes of 3M’s Model 8511! They’re up on the site and ready to be purchased so act fast!
Don’t forget we are having BIG sale on Hand Sanitizer! This includes both individual bottles as well as case quantities. Perfect for everyone!
We’re Hiring for our Product Department! We have an opening, as detailed by Rerun (AKA Rebecca), below. Is this you or someone you know?
Product Marketing Specialist – Fiber Cables
Have you been reading these CEO emails thinking “Wow, CK sure sounds like a fun place to work! Wish I could be a part of the team and contribute to the CEO daily email like Joe the friendly Safety Supplies Product Marketer does!”? Do you love product marketing? Do you revel in the recurring nature of processes and relish accountability? If so, listen up! We are looking to expand our Product Team by bringing on a Product Marketer for Fiber Cables. This is a very process driven role in which the goal is to grow Gross Profit $ and increase inventory effectiveness by effectively marketing the products. We are looking for someone who is exactly like Joe… err… I mean, we are looking for someone who is hard-working, dedicated, diligent, organized, analytical, a great written communicator, and has a GREAT attitude and “can do” spirit! If you are still intrigued, please review the job post (and pay extra attention to the part about the CK Way – We take culture seriously here and are looking for team members who truly “fit”). If you think you do fit and are interested in the position, please send us your resume at email@example.com along with a written note telling us the character attributes, values, and interests that describe you and influence how you approach life and work. Who knows, you could be our next friendly Product Marketer!
I hope you are enjoying these emails. If you are, I appreciate it when you let me know! If not, or if you have ideas for how to improve, by all means, please let me know! Sometimes I “can’t see the forest for the trees”.
As always, please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
Tech / Business News for Today:
- Right at 25,665,100 cases worldwide, with 17,964,600 people who have recovered, with 855,300 deaths AND 6,212,100 cases in the US with over 3,456,800 people have recovered, with 187,742 deaths.
- Wall Street logged its best August in more than 30 years.
- The District of Columbia will join most U.S. states in applying for federal coronavirus aid that would give unemployed workers an additional $300 per week — a decision that Maryland and Virginia made weeks ago.
- Zoom’s (ZM) revenue surged more than 350% in the second quarter, and profits rocketed by nearly 10 times as much, as companies signed up for the video conferencing app to connect staff working from home during the pandemic.
- Amazon received a critical certificate from the Federal Aviation Administration on Saturday, bringing it a step closer to launching drone delivery in the United States.
- Uber has been requiring all passengers to wear a mask during rides since early May, but now they may need to prove it. The ride-hailing company announced Tuesday that it’s rolling out in-app technology that will have riders sometimes take a selfie with their face coverings on.
- Walmart is trying yet again to take on Amazon Prime with its own delivery subscription service. The new service, which launches September 15th, is named Walmart+ and costs $12.95 a month or $98 a year, compared to $119 for Amazon Prime.