Super Savings on SFP-10G-SR | We want your Cisco hardware | Leadership
Welcome to the CablesAndKits CEO daily email. Read more about this email by scrolling to the very bottom.
A customer replied to my email yesterday and said …
OK Craig, I truly thought you were writing these emails simply for your health!!!!
YOU: “because let’s face it, I don’t write this every day purely for my health!”
…and here I thought you were the healthiest guy I know….haha
I replied and said “You know … I DID lose 50lbs and I HAVE been writing these emails. Causation or correlation? Hmmmm”.
Today’s Product Spotlight:
SFP-10G-SR – You won’t find a better deal on such a staple networking item. You may be buying these by the box full, and you are probably paying way too much. CDW has these listed for $716 each. You can buy them BRAND NEW from us for $128 each, or pre-owned for $32!!
How? Because we buy unused IT from companies like YOURS and resell it. We get great deals and pass those savings on. We get plenty of pre-owned hardware of course but we occasionally get NEW in the box hardware? Companies buy what ends up being more than they need, and of course you cannot return it to Cisco so it ends up being sold to people like us.
And don’t worry – for pre-owned we fully test everything and include a LIFETIME warranty with advance replacement. You also have a full month to return your purchase for a refund!! (A few exceptions apply)
We have way more available than what you see on the site (both qty and models) so reach out if you need something you don’t see.
Can you name one good reason not to buy from us and save? If you think of one, email me.
From Joe, our friendly Safety Supplies Product Marketer:
Crickets. That’s all I hear. Joe is living it up somewhere and we don’t get so much as a card or a text. I hope he is enjoying himself but I am not ruling out the abduction angle.
Let’s see … what shall I talk about today … Ooh I know …
2 oz Sanitizer Spray Bottles – So you bought a big giant jug of liquid hand sanitizer and now what? Carry it around with you? (How would you do that anyway? I guess you could run your belt through the handle and wear it on your side for easy access?). Anyway, here is another option. We sourced these little spray bottles that you can fill and spritz as needed! Great for the car so you can spray surfaces, or for your purse (or pocketbook as I call it).
Shoe Covers – Just an update – we have 150,000 shoe covers on the way. If you need them, let’s get an order booked so we can tie up some inventory for you. If you have an ongoing need, let’s talk!
Desktop Sanitizer (or soap) dispenser – I almost forgot about this little guy. It was one of the first things I sourced overseas when all this mess started! You can use liquid or gel sanitizer (or even soap) and put it on the counter in the kitchen, on your desk, in the bathroom, or strap it to your arm for quick and easy access. ACTUALLY, you could strap it to your back side (using the belt again) so people BEHIND you have quick access to hand sanitizer. Do your part. And, with the gallon jug hanging from your belt you’ll be ready to refill at a moment’s notice.
SPEAKING of how we buy hardware, we want to buy your unused hardware!
Feel free to send us lists of anything you would like to get rid of, but here is a list of a few items we are consistently buying (which as you might have guessed, are top sellers). There are a LOT more items we purchase from customers like you regularly, but this is a good list to get your thinker thinking. Do you have any of these models laying around in your server room?
When selling pre-owned IT, try to do so as quickly as you know it’s no longer needed. The value declines constantly so you want to capture as much value as possible. We can pay outright, or give account credit to use toward other things you need.
For now, email me about items you have for sale. I will bring the right people into the conversation as needed.
A quote from Peter Drucker:
“Only three things happen naturally in organizations: friction, confusion, and underperformance. Everything else requires leadership”.
I am just going to leave that one here to soak a little. I will write my thoughts about it later.
I hope you are enjoying these emails. If you are, I appreciate it when you let me know! If not, or if you have ideas for how to improve, by all means, please let me know! Sometimes I “can’t see the forest for the trees”.
As always, please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
COVID-19 / Business News for Today:
- Over 12,195,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 2,541,000 people in the US have recovered! The death toll in the US stands at 161,600.
- With negotiations for a new coronavirus relief bill stalled, it appears increasingly likely that President Trump could take matters into his own hands. Trump said Wednesday that he may use his executive powers to bring back the eviction moratorium, boost unemployment benefits and suspend the payroll tax.
- More than 100 students in Mississippi are in quarantine as the virus continues to complicate school-reopening plans. Scores of students and teachers in Indiana, Georgia and North Carolina have also been forced into self-isolation.
- The Supreme Court overturned an order requiring a Southern California sheriff to provide more soap, towels, hand sanitizer and space for social distancing at a county jail experiencing a coronavirus outbreak.
- Sixteen Senate Republicans called on congressional leaders Wednesday to extend a program that provides money to support airlines’ payrolls in exchange for prohibiting them from laying off employees during the coronavirus pandemic. The $25 billion payroll support program was passed as part of March’s massive economic relief package known as the Cares Act and is set to expire on Oct. 1.
- Los Angeles will cut off water and electricity at houses that repeatedly host “egregious” parties, Mayor Eric Garcetti announced Wednesday.
- Three hours after the Big Ten Conference announced its football schedules for the 2020 season, players released a letter to the NCAA and the conference expressing their concerns about returning to play. The letter from College Athlete Unity, an advocacy group of college athletes, was published on the Players’ Tribune and says it expresses “the concerns of over 1,000 Big Ten football players.