3M N95 Masks back in stock | NIB CP-8831-K9 DEAL | Touching Customer Feedback
Welcome to the CablesAndKits CEO daily email. Read more about this email by scrolling to the very bottom.
OMG … Super short but so hilarious … check this prank video out. LOL
I don’t know about you, but I plan to have a good weekend. How can you have one if you don’t plan it? I suppose there are accidental good weekends – I’ve had some of those but not as often as when I was intentional. And this weekend we are at “Mimi’s and G’s house” and the kids (and us) love visiting.
Our surprise visit with friends yesterday was awesome, and we even ate lunch with them at an airport restaurant nearby! Planes would taxi right up to the restaurant and the kids loved it. Then on the road to Mimi and G’s, and driving the motorhome was pretty awesome. The wife took a nap, and I pulled over a few times to walk back to the bathroom (I have been drinking a ton of water the last few months) – both things we could have never done in the car. (I am trying to convince the wife that we need to buy one!)
We will spend time with the parental units in law hanging out and such, and the kids will also get to play with their cousins which are just a little younger than them. They always love that and we don’t get to do it very often.
It’s SO easy to find 100 reasons not to “take that vacation”. But, 30 years from now you/we won’t wish we worked a few extra days, but we will certainly be glad we made memories. Ponder those ponderables in your ponderer (I am learning as I go!)
CP-8831-K9 NEW IN BOX (NIB) PHONE SALE!!!
Sometimes the stars align just for you …. We had a pretty large cancelled order that has caused us to offer one of our favorite conference phones, the CP-8831-K9 “NEW IN BOX” for just $395!!
Would we rather they kept them? Sure. Are we glad they had a risk free purchase experience? Absolutely! This is a great example of our money back guarantee in action! But, we don’t need this many in stock so let’s get them on your conference table at a great deal.
This VoIP conference phone features high-definition voice performance as well as 360° coverage and a full-duplex two-way wideband audio hands free speaker. We love the Cisco 8800 series of phones for their advanced features and scalability and we believe they are a sound investment for anyone looking to future-proof their space! With this phone, you get superior wideband acoustics with a two-element speaker for maximum voice bandwidth to give you enhanced speech quality and speaker recognition.
Looking to learn more about the Cisco 8800 Series of VoIP Phones? Check out our 8800 Series VoIP Phones Product Guide to learn more and see a product comparison chart!
From Joe, our friendly Safety Supplies Product Marketer:
3M masks have been a hot topic lately. We started off with the 8511 model way back and sold out fairly quickly. This resulted in a lot of customers reaching out wondering if/when we were going to be able to find more… The time has come! They’re back live on the site in very limited quantity so at fast!
By now I think it’s safe to say we all know certain PPE supplies has adopted the scent of walking into a bar and saying, “give me any left over alcohol you guys got!”. Well we have the total opposite when it comes to disinfectant sprays. Our Clorox Scentiva Spray is seriously one of the best smelling disinfectants I’ve ever had my hands on. Even I was shocked when I first smelled it, and my life revolves around this stuff now! I was sweating in an 80 degree warehouse and for a quick 3 seconds felt like I was on a beach drinking straight out of a coconut! Check it out – you’ll love it.
I have been writing this daily email for quote some time now. Sometimes I think “what am I doing? Who wants to hear me babble on? You should just quit this”. I commonly think “am I providing value here?”. I do grow weary, I do get tired or lazy sometimes and “phone it in”, but I keep going. For one, just being honest, the email has turned into a significant aspect of traffic generation for the site. I don’t “focus” on that, but I do try to get some products and links in there. After all, me and the team have to sell to eat. But, what REALLY motivates me is when something so small, so simple, so silly, or stupid, impacts someone. I know I am a goofball, and I know that I SOMETIMES have thoughts that are of benefit to someone.
Sometimes I am on the fence about the value of the email and then I get something like this from a reader ….
“Just a little note to tell you how much I enjoy your emails. As purchasing manager I get flooded with emails every day, but this is the only supplier email I read from beginning to end every day without fail. It’s always filled with good information and I love the personal notes you put in every day. I have actually passed it on to other’s in industry but even friends who are struggling with different areas of life. I passed the one you wrote at Father’s day on to a couple here at work. Unbeknownst to me the husband was struggling with whether or not to contact his estranged father who he hadn’t had contact with in over 20 years and your note was very timely. It encouraged him to make the contact.”
I cried. To think that something I said made such a difference – wow. It feels like a movie.
I get so many emails from folks thanking me for what I write. I honestly don’t understand it sometimes. I even got a hand written note the other day!! I am so honored and flattered. I will keep writing as long as the Lord keeps giving me words to say and stories to share, and as long as you guys find value. For what it’s worth, if you will be YOURSELF (which I very much am … now, maybe not so much in the first few weeks) it gets easier and easier. There is always something to write about. If you feel like you should be writing – get to it! Hopefully it touches, encourages, or kicks someone in the butt.
Till next time. Hang in there.
I hope you are enjoying these emails. If you are, I appreciate it when you let me know! If not, or if you have ideas for how to improve, by all means, please let me know! Sometimes I “can’t see the forest for the trees”.
As always, please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
COVID-19 / Business News for Today:
- Over 13,950,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 2,843,000 people in the US have recovered! The death toll in the US stands at 170,400.
- The Senate adjourned for the rest of August without concrete progress toward a new coronavirus relief deal.
- The number of deaths in New York during the early months of the pandemic rivals the fatality rate during the 1918 flu pandemic, according to a new analysis.
- AMC Theaters is attempting to lure customers back into movie theaters with 15 cent tickets.
- Britain has signed a deal to acquire 90 million more doses of experimental coronavirus vaccines, taking the country’s order total to six vaccine candidates that amount to an estimated 340 million jabs for its population of some 66 million people.
- The NCAA officially canceled Division I fall championship events because of the novel coronavirus pandemic. NCAA President Mark Emmert’s announcement Thursday was essentially a formality given the number of conferences that have already postponed fall sports and the Board of Governors’ requirement that at least 50 percent of schools participate in a season for a championship to be held. The decision includes all fall sports apart from the top-tier Football Bowl Subdivision, which the NCAA does not govern.
- As tensions between the United States and China rise, and as the coronavirus pandemic is forcing some U.S. companies to rethink their far-flung supply chains, Mexico has a message for the world’s CEOs: Move here instead. The Mexican government calls it a “relocation strategy” — a campaign to convince companies that they’d be safer bringing production closer to the U.S. market, to a country with a newly signed North American trade deal and a warmer relationship to the U.S. government.