Masks for Kids |New Safety Supplies Brand Coming Soon
I am suffering from writer’s block tonight. As I stare at my blinking cursor all I can think about is “why can’t I think of what to write about?” haha. Oh well, I guess it happens. I suppose I am allowed an “off” day here and there right?
Here is one bit of cool news – we are excited to be working on kid masks! We are reviewing about 40 different print designs to choose which ones we want to offer. The masks will come in boxes of 50 just like the adult masks, and we are also deciding if we should do all one print per box or a variety box, etc. Please let me know your opinions! I think we should have these for sale in the next week or two!
Also, I have some EXCITING news … we have done well with the safety supplies (Thanks to YOU guys!), and have been enjoying doing it, so we have decided to create a new brand and STAY in the business! We have a new domain name (to be announced at a future time) and are going to be building an entire line of branded products. We will keep offering products on CablesAndKits as well. People know the name and trust us, so there is no reason to throw that away. But, in the LONG term, we want to build brand awareness and confidence in the new brand that will be dedicated entirely to these products. Since manufacturing and sourcing is a core competency of ours it’s only natural that we would solidify what we’ve started. Plus, eventually, we need to get CablesAndKits back to selling purely/mostly technology, but we won’t rush that. More to come!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
COVID-19 / Business News for Today:
- Over 7,095,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 1,393,000 people in the US have recovered!
- Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando remains on track for a phased reopening on July 11 even as Florida faces a spike of reported Covid-19 cases recently. On Tuesday, Disney posted a health update from its chief medical officer, Dr. Pamela Hymel, on virus safety efforts. “From increased cleaning and disinfecting across our parks and resorts, to updated health and safety policies, we have reimagined the Disney experience so we can all enjoy the magic responsibly,” the blog said. “We implemented our health and safety measures after considering the guidance of government and local health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in addition to the U.S. Travel Association and Disney’s team of health experts.”
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms signed an order Wednesday requiring the use of masks in the city, joining a few other local governments who are going beyond Gov. Brian Kemp’s order that encourages but does not mandate face coverings. The order requires all people in city limits or at Hartsfield-Jackson airport to wear a mask or a face covering over their nose or mouth. It includes outdoor public spaces and wherever it isn’t feasible to practice social distancing.
- Google Maps has launched new features to help users safely get around during the coronavirus pandemic. “COVID-19 has certainly impacted the way that we move around in the world,” Google Maps product management director Ramesh Nagarajan said in a news release in June. As cities and countries across the globe adapt, we’re committed to bringing the most pertinent information right to your fingertips. So when you’re ready and able to, you can safely venture out,” Nagarajan said. To assist travelers, Google Maps is collecting data from local and national agencies and governments and alerting users to pertinent information.
- Fuji-Q Highland near Tokyo re-opened last month after its virus shutdown. It asked riders to avoid screaming when they go on its rollercoasters, to minimize spreading droplets, and instead “scream inside your heart”. And to encourage people to play along, it’s getting riders to put on their most “serious face” for the ride photo. They can share their photo online in the #KeepASeriousFace challenge, and those who do best will be given free day passes.
- 1.3 million new unemployment claims were filed last week.
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Lysol Disinfectant Wipes – – 80 count pouch
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!