Spring (Summer) Cleaning | Lysol Spray | Webcam News
Welcome to the CablesAndKits CEO daily email.
I went to the office again yesterday and helped get a billion penny orders out. I was there till midnight again but the blow out sale is finally over. We ended up with a little less than 150 items that no one wanted and I just finished putting in the pull orders to get those items off the shelves and into the dumpster ( / recycle bins). And before you ask, nope – it’s too late to get your hands on any of those items. That ship has sailed!
It seems that people got all the goodies, which is great. Boy there sure were some deals! What’s left is truly junk – old 3600 series faceplates, data cables that are no longer used, etc. While it may have made for a nice Christmas Tree decoration it’s going bye bye and our shelves couldn’t be happier. We will recycle what we can and trash the rest.
Since I was helping in the warehouse some during the sale, and especially here at the end, I saw many sale items run through my hands. I was shocked to see items that I remember moving into that building ….. over 12 years ago! I am all for hanging on to something you may need in the future, but that’s a little crazy. It just goes to show how out of hand something can get if you neglect to pay it any attention. But we are working on fixing that!
As this sale is ending, and we are getting past the craziness of “spring cleaning” (Summer Cleaning?), I can begin to settle back into a rhythm of hopefully writing about more interesting things! I have some updates about hand sanitizer dispensers, Lysol Spray (there is a little going on the site today), and webcams as a starting place. I will start writing about those things and more soon!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
COVID-19 / Business News for Today:
- Over 6,925,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 1,355,000 people in the US have recovered!
- The White House is intensifying pressure on schools to fully reopen in the fall. As of July 1, more than a billion students around the world remain affected by school closures.
- Crucial medical supplies needed to help combat the spread of the deadly coronavirus, including face masks, hand sanitizer, test kits and personal protective equipment, have been widely trafficked by criminals seeking to benefit financially during the global health crisis, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) said in a new report released Wednesday.
- Although mask rules have caused some controversy on U.S. airlines in recent months, Qatar Airways is taking an even stronger stance by requiring economy passengers and cabin crew to wear both face masks and face shields on board. Anyone refusing to wear a face shield during the boarding process will not be allowed to travel on the flight, the company said. The requirement does not apply to passengers in first- or business-class cabins, who will be “asked to wear their face shield and mask onboard at their own discretion, as they enjoy more space and privacy,” according to Qatar Airways’ website.
- Sports leagues, teams and businesses owned by prominent athletes received loans through the Paycheck Protection Program, which was implemented by the U.S. government to help small businesses during the novel coronavirus pandemic. The Small Business Administration and Treasury Department disclosed loan-level data showing 660,000 loans on Monday, including the names of 660,000 businesses and nonprofit organizations that received at least $150,000 in funding. While none of the four major U.S. sports leagues received loans, numerous other sports-related businesses appeared on the list. Five MLS clubs, many national governing bodies for Olympic sports, and businesses founded by NFL quarterback Tom Brady and former professional boxer Floyd Mayweather were all approved for loans through one of the largest economic stimulus packages created by the federal government.
- Several cinema chains sued New Jersey’s governor over coronavirus measures that have kept theaters closed despite other businesses being permitted to reopen as the state slowly lifts lockdown restrictions. AMC Entertainment, Cinemark and Regal Cinemas joined the National Association of Theatre Owners and others to sue Gov. Phil Murphy (D) over his lockdown orders and gradual reopening plans.
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
Quick Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask – Buy in 10, 50, 2000
Standard Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask – Buy in 10, 50, 2000
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Quick Ship KN95 Mask – Buy in qtys from 1 to 1200
Standard Ship KN95 Mask – Buy in qtys from 5 to 1200
Re-usable / Disposable Face Shields – Quantity discounts available. Can be custom printed.
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
3.3oz Gel | 10oz Gel | 16oz Gel | 1 Liter Gel
4 oz Liquid | 1 Gallon Liquid | 1/2 Gallon Liquid
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Lysol Disinfectant Wipes – – 80 count pouch
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Bottles and Pumps:
Bottle Dispenser Pumps – Pump tops for Gallon and Half Gallon Jugs
Empty Fillable Bottles – 8 oz bottles for dispensing liquid or Gel
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!