Day 8 (80% OFF) of the Million Dollar Inventory Reduction Sale | CK Staff |Covid/Business Updates
Today is DAY EIGHT of our Mid-year BLOW OUT sale!
1636 items are 80% off – Thursday they’ll be 90% off. Friday they’ll be a penny! Get them before someone else does!
(See below for details)
Use the facets on the left of the page to narrow the results. There’s switches, transceivers, fiber, ethernet, racking, and more!
Today was awesome. It was the first time many of our staff got together in person since this mess started! I have said before that once we got in the hang of working from home we decided that we were not going back to the office. We said that part of our plan would be to get together in person once per month (all staff) to hang out, eat, have fun together, etc. Today was the first of these days. Our entire staff didn’t make it for various reasons but that’s ok – it was great to see all those that did!
We started the day by having our weekly management meeting onsite, followed by hamburgers and hotdogs from the big CK grill. It was fantastic to hang out and chat with the CK peeps!
The Million Dollar Inventory Blowout Extravaganza marches on. We are at EIGHTY percent off now!
There are still a ton of great deals! You really have to take a look!
Cisco Accessories (Rack Mounts, Cables, and other Accessories)
Cisco Access Points
Cisco VOIP Phones
On Thursday what remains will be 90% off, and on Friday everything will be a penny! Truth!
Get them deals!
Don’t forget to forward to friends/co-workers!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
The Million Dollar Inventory Blowout Extravaganza
Our Million Dollar inventory clearance blowout extravaganza marches on. A few notable items (great/hidden deals): Switches, Transceivers, Ethernet, Fiber, Racking, and more!
There are so many items that we need to clear out that we don’t have time to research current market pricing on each of them, so we are doing things “in reverse”. We will drop the price daily and whatever sells will be evaluated at that point. If we can source it and keep selling it for the new price, and there is still a demand for it, we will. If not, a good deal awaits you and our warehouse shelves will be lighter. Either way, it is a necessary change. Sometimes you need to make a change. Sometimes you have to do something radical. And sometimes you have to face the facts. Some of these items may be dead and gone (minus the gone) and we need to face that fact. Some of these items have not sold in 60 or 90 days, or sometimes a year! So, they gotta go!
We have many items (over half our catalog) that have gotten stale. It is time to get these bad boys moving – either out the door or in the DUMPSTER. I can’t believe we are doing this …
We took the original prices and divided them my 10.
EACH DAY we will reduce the price by 10% of the original price.
Day one all the items were 10% off.
Day two 20% off.
Day three 30% off …
all the way to day 10 where whatever is left will be 1 penny.
Whatever doesn’t sell will get recycled!!
We are clearing the shelves to make room for new items!
Here is my advice to you – look through the Deals section of the site, which is where the sale items will be. If you see something you want, you better grab it because if not someone else may. Check each day for what remains. You never know what you may find!
Forward this to friends/co-workers and let them join in the deals.
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
Quick Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask – Buy in 10, 50, 2000
Standard Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask – Buy in 10, 50, 2000
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Quick Ship KN95 Mask – Buy in qtys from 1 to 1200
Standard Ship KN95 Mask – Buy in qtys from 5 to 1200
Re-usable / Disposable Face Shields – Quantity discounts available. Can be custom printed.
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
3.3oz Gel | 10oz Gel | 16oz Gel | 1 Liter Gel
4 oz Liquid | 1 Gallon Liquid | 1/2 Gallon Liquid
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Bottles and Pumps:
Bottle Dispenser Pumps – Pump tops for Gallon and Half Gallon Jugs
Empty Fillable Bottles – 8 oz bottles for dispensing liquid or Gel
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
COVID-19 / Business News for Today:
- Over 5,824,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 1,143,000 people in the US have recovered!
- In 45 states, seven-day averages of new infections are higher than they were a week ago, according to a Post analysis. Record-shattering numbers of new cases were also reported in six states — Texas, Arizona, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Idaho and Alaska — on Tuesday.
- Massachusetts reported zero coronavirus-related deaths Tuesday — a stark change from April, when obituaries took up 21 pages in the Boston Globe.
- Colorado on Tuesday became the latest state to order drinking establishments to close down once again, following the lead of Texas, Arizona and Florida. Fearing a similar surge in cases, Virginia reversed its plan to allow bars to reopen this week, while Delaware announced plans to issue an emergency shutdown order targeting bars in popular vacation destinations such as Rehoboth Beach.
- Republican leaders are increasingly urging Americans to wear masks. Meanwhile, a new analysis from economists at Goldman Sachs says that a nationwide mask mandate could prevent a nearly 5 percent drop in the country’s GDP by averting further shutdowns.
- Late Tuesday night, the Senate reached a surprise last-minute agreement to extend the Paycheck Protection Program for small businesses. But the legislation’s prospects in the House remain uncertain.
- Governors in states with significant increases in coronavirus cases should be more prudent about which businesses can remain open if they want a decline in infections, according to former Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb. Schools, small businesses and businesses that are important to a state’s gross domestic product should be prioritized, he said. All other establishments that simply provide entertainment could close, if he were advising state leaders, he said.
- The Federal Reserve is getting lots of love from the financial markets because it has lowered the short-term rates that it controls to just about zero and has figured out inventive ways to drive long-term rates to ultra-low levels.
- At least 4 million private-sector workers have had their pay cut during the pandemic, according to data provided to The Washington Post by economists who worked on a labor market analysis for the University of Chicago’s Becker Friedman Institute. Workers are twice as likely to get a pay cut now than they were during the Great Recession, according to the group’s analysis of data from the payroll processor ADP. Salary cuts are spreading most rapidly in white-collar industries, which suggests a deep recession and slow recovery since white-collar workers are usually the last to feel financial pain.