Prayers for baby Jojo, the coupon rages on, a Cisco vulnerability
I received a reply to yesterday’s email from a customer with a request for prayer for her great niece, Jojo (Josphine). Jojo was born early at 24 weeks at only 1lb. Her and mom are not in a great condition right now and need the grace and mercy of the Lord. Would you pray for them with me? Pray that the Lord would heal them – and that the entire family be comforted by the presence of the Lord in all circumstances. We never know the will of the Father, but trust that He loves us deeply, is sad with us in our trials, and has mercy on us in our humility. Father, bring your healing to the bodies of this family, and your grace and mercy into the hearts of all involved. Amen.
Our oldest, who turns seven in just a few days, was born a month early and very small (not that small). We know first-hand how HARD it is to have a baby (in this case it was our first) in trouble, stuck in the NICU, and not be able to do anything but wait and pray. Our hearts are with this family!
Cisco announces a security flaw in NX-OS
A poll of sorts:
I am curious – now that some time has passed, what is “normal” like to you now? Have you gone physically back to work? (Did you ever leave?), have you changed any habits perhaps for the better (I know people that now order groceries online that didn’t before). Have you changed jobs, moved, or made any other life changes? Has the Lord taught you anything during this time? I would love to hear from you!
From Monday’s email:
I have been meaning to do this for a while and just haven’t gotten around to it. Here is a COUPON for 15% off ANYTHING in the store. You’ll likely forward this email to friends and co-workers, and that’s ok, but I am not going to leave the coupon up and working for too long. Prob just a couple days this week. You can only use it once (per customer) so make the most of it! —- Coupon code = CEODAILY
Did you get started on your todo list yet? 😀
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
Safety Products Updates
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
Business News for Today:
- Over 3,559,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 773,000 people in the US have recovered!
- GO VOTE! – It is State and Primary election day in 6 states today – Georgia, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, South Carolina, and West Virginia.
- The U.S. economy entered a recession in February, the National Bureau of Economic Research officially confirmed.
- For the first time in its 75-year history, the U.N. General Assembly won’t hold its annual in-person meeting of the world’s nations.
- A study published by Harvard Medical School and Boston University researchers suggests the novel coronavirus may have been spreading in China as early as last fall, contradicting claims that the outbreak started in December.
- Thousands of spectators will be allowed to watch an Australian Rules Football game in person this weekend, as the country continues to emerge from months of lockdown. Officials in the state of South Australia announced Tuesday that fans could attend Saturday’s match between rivals Port Adelaide and Adelaide, though the Adelaide Oval stadium will only be at a fraction of its capacity. Seats for some 2,000 people will be made available in the general admission area, while another 240 people will be able to pay more for a private box. Typically, the stadium can fit as many as 53,000 people.
- Macy’s Inc (M.N) said on Tuesday its 450 reopened stores were performing better than expected, giving some respite for the department store chain that reported nearly $1 billion in quarterly operating losses due to COVID-19 lockdown. The company’s shares rose 12% in premarket trading, a day after Macy’s said it had raised $4.5 billion to navigate through the fallout from the pandemic.
- Oil prices fell on Tuesday weighed down by a stronger dollar and oversupply concerns after it was announced that a trio of Gulf producers would end voluntary output cuts. Brent crude was down 46 cents, or 1.1% to $40.34 a barrel by 1134 GMT. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude fell 39 cents, or 1% to $37.80 per barrel. A “slightly stronger U.S. dollar… is weighing on crude prices. Also the prospect of higher production from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE and Oman in July is not helping prices as well,” UBS analyst Giovanni Staunovo said.