3M N95 Masks, Disinfectant Wipes, Nitrile Gloves & Webcams
Thank the Good LORD it’s Friday!
Father in heaven, I thank you for this week. One of fruitful work, of meals with family, of television and small indulgences. Thank you for the chocolate that I have eaten too much of. Thank you for putting such small but enjoyable things on this earth (the cocoa bean), and for giving humans the ability to figure out how to make something of it. Lord I thank you for the weekend when many of us get to slow down and rest a little. Bless those that don’t get to rest, and help them find rest in You.
Please bless our country. Comfort those mourning and give courage to us all to fight for what is right, to seek to learn and to seek to understand. Give us a gentle nature toward one another, and to honor you in doing so.
In Jesus’ name I pray and ask these things. Amen.
A little Fellershipping
We have some friends coming up today to stay the night and we are all excited (they also have two small kids). We don’t get to see them as much as we used to so it is a treat when we get to spend time together. One good thing about visitors is it forces me to stop working – at least for a while. I am looking forward to that as well!
Hey take a look at the video of me on the safety supplies page! (What’s in stock blue button) People ask all the time about stock quantities so we did a video to talk about it. You’ll see a WHOLE lot of face masks! https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
3M N95 Masks
I cannot believe it but we were able to get our hands on some 3M Brand N95 NIOSH Masks. We have 25,000 masks available but order quickly because they will NOT last.
Clorox Disinfectant Wipes
These are pre-selling like crazy but there are still plenty left. Price lowered on the bag packs. We now have a 3 canister bundle as well. They should be arriving and shipping Tuesday.
We have our first Webcam in stock!
1080p webcam for use on PC or Mac Desktop or Laptop! 50 in stock but order all you need, I have more coming!
We just got a huge shipment of Nitrile Gloves in Black and Blue! With just one click you can toggle through!
Is something coming down the pipe or coming down the pike? Take a guess!
You know we sell “shoe covers”. I called them “booties” today and immediately thought of this song. I started laughing thinking about doing a tv or radio commercial with this song as the soundtrack haha!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Have a good weekend!
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
Quick Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask – Buy in 10, 50, 2000
Standard Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask – Buy in 10, 50, 2000
N95 Mask – Limited Quantities Available
Quick Ship KN95 Mask – Buy in 1, 3, 5, 25, 50, and 1200
Standard Ship KN95 Mask – Buy in 5, 10, and 1200
Re-usable / Disposable Face Shields
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
3.3oz Gel | 10oz Gel | 16oz Gel | 1 Liter Gel
4 oz Liquid | 1 Gallon Liquid | 1/2 Gallon Liquid
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser
Wall and Floor Stand models coming soon.
Bottles and Pumps:
Bottle Dispenser Pumps
Empty Fillable Bottles
Touchless Infrared Thermometers
Non-Skid protective shoe covers
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Please pre-order to hold your spot!
Business News for Today:
- Over 3,271,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 712,000 people in the US have recovered!
- U.S. equity futures are pointing to a higher open on Friday ahead of the release of the government’s report on last month’s nonfarm employment numbers. The major futures indexes are indicating a rise of 1.1 percent, as violent protests around the country ease and more businesses begin to reopen.
- The federal unemployment rate is expected to rise to close to 20 percent in May, up from 14.7 percent in April, according to new federal data to be released today. Economists expect another 7 million to 8 million workers to have lost their jobs in May, a staggering figure, resulting from economic shutdowns intended to curb the spread of the deadly coronavirus.
- JCPenney shutting down 154 stores after coronavirus-driven bankruptcy. The Department store chain is closing stores in 38 states.
- Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk on Thursday tweeted that he thinks it’s time to break up Amazon. His tweet came after writer Alex Berenson tweeted a screenshot showing that his upcoming book about Covid-19 doesn’t meet Amazon guidelines for sale. Berenson has been a critic of the coronavirus lockdown and has suggested that the risks of serious illness or death are much lower than reported, especially for younger people.
- Oil prices rose on Friday after OPEC decided to move up discussions on whether to extend record production cuts to Saturday, indicating that some laggard countries may have agreed to align themselves with the deal. Brent crude futures were up $1.26, or 3.15%, at $41.25 a barrel as of 1114 GMT. U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures rose 91 cents, or 2.43%, to $38.32 a barrel.
- American Airlines (AAL.O) and United Airlines (UAL.O) each announced more flights to key U.S. business and leisure destinations where national parks and outdoor recreational spaces are reopening after months of lockdowns and travel curbs, sending their shares sharply higher. Even with the schedule increases, analysts expect overall U.S. airline capacity will remain drastically lower this year; and without business travel, yields will likely remain negative, they said. Yield is the revenue an airline makes per mile flown.
- An official China manufacturing survey this week suggested any recovery is months away, with export orders in May shrinking for the fifth straight month. Given the heightened uncertainty, export goods manufacturers are opening online stores on the likes of Alibaba Group’s Taobao platform as well as JD.com (JD.O) and Pinduoduo (PDD.O), or turning to second-hand sites or sellers on social media app WeChat to offload their stock at bargain prices.