Ethernet (and other items) 70% off | Day 7 (of 10) of our countdown to $0.01 Blow Out Sale
Today is DAY SEVEN of our Mid-year BLOW OUT sale!
1689 items are 70% off – Prices reduced 10% every day until gone! Only 5 days (including today) remain.
(See below for details)
Use the facets on the left of the page to narrow the results. There’s switches, transceivers, fiber, ethernet, racking, and more!
I only have one question … What does the fox say?
Other than that, this email shall be dedicated to the blowout sale.
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
The Million Dollar Inventory Blowout Extravaganza
Our Million Dollar inventory clearance blowout extravaganza marches on. A few notable items (great/hidden deals): Switches, Transceivers, Ethernet, Fiber, Racking, and more!
There are so many items that we need to clear out that we don’t have time to research current market pricing on each of them, so we are doing things “in reverse”. We will drop the price daily and whatever sells will be evaluated at that point. If we can source it and keep selling it for the new price, and there is still a demand for it, we will. If not, a good deal awaits you and our warehouse shelves will be lighter. Either way, it is a necessary change. Sometimes you need to make a change. Sometimes you have to do something radical. And sometimes you have to face the facts. Some of these items may be dead and gone (minus the gone) and we need to face that fact. Some of these items have not sold in 60 or 90 days, or sometimes a year! So, they gotta go!
We have many items (over half our catalog) that have gotten stale. It is time to get these bad boys moving – either out the door or in the DUMPSTER. I can’t believe we are doing this …
We took the original prices and divided them my 10.
EACH DAY we will reduce the price by 10% of the original price.
Day one all the items were 10% off.
Day two 20% off.
Day three 30% off …
all the way to day 10 where whatever is left will be 1 penny.
Whatever doesn’t sell will get recycled!!
We are clearing the shelves to make room for new items!
Here is my advice to you – look through the Deals section of the site, which is where the sale items will be. If you see something you want, you better grab it because if not someone else may. Check each day for what remains. You never know what you may find!
Forward this to friends/co-workers and let them join in the deals.
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
COVID-19 / Business News for Today:
- Over 5,693,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 1,122,000 people in the US have recovered!
- As novel coronavirus cases continue to surge across the Sun Belt, the optimism surrounding ambitious reopening plans is swiftly dissipating. Arizona delayed plans to reopen public schools and ordered bars, gyms, movie theaters and water parks to close on Monday, as the state marked yet another day of record hospitalizations.
- Chinese researchers announced the discovery of a new strain of swine flu among workers at a slaughterhouse and warned it should be monitored in case human-to-human transmission starts.
- One month before the new school year is set to begin, the University of Georgia said 143 students and employees have tested positive for the coronavirus as people return to the town of Athens. Georgia has witnessed a steep rise in cases, especially among those under 30.
- Los Angeles County has ordered all beaches to close over the Fourth of July weekend after reporting its highest single-day number of new cases on Monday. But L.A. County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said he does not plan to enforce the order.
- The Fed on Sunday disclosed its index of nearly 800 companies, including Verizon, Comcast and U.S. divisions of Toyota, Volkswagen, Daimler and BMW. The index essentially represents a snapshot used to guide the Fed’s corporate debt purchases. The central bank has said it launched the corporate debt program to support the markets and, in turn, companies in need of cash that are also vying to keep workers on their payrolls.
- Days before training camp is scheduled to begin at their stadium in Southeast Washington, the Washington Nationals continue to await approval from the District government to resume operations at Nationals Park.