Clorox Wipes, N95 Masks, New Floor Dispensers, and Business/COVID Updates
It was a big day yesterday! Lots of product updates (above), and lots of interesting and enlightening conversations (below).
First, about the product updates – As you will see above, we are launching Clorox sanitizing wipes, N95 masks, and Floor Stand Sanitizer dispensers all in the same day. Wheew!! I want to explain a little about how “this works” when it comes to things like Clorox wipes and N95 masks. There is no reliable supply chain for these things right now. I describe what it’s like out there as the Wild Wild West. Market price is literally defined by what someone is willing to sell something for, and what someone else is willing to pay. There are no rules, and you act fast or you miss the opportunity. On certain items like hand sanitizer dispensers or bottle pumps, I get those manufactured and we have some control. With things like Clorox wipes or N95 masks, it is a no holds barred sourcing showdown. I have been offered pallets of gloves before, and took 8 minutes to make up my mind, and by the time I did they were SOLD. It was a LOT of gloves. I was sick. So, things like Clorox wipes or N95 masks are like that. Someone offers them to me, and I either grab them or I don’t.
I am going to explain what you will see on the site for those items. For the Clorox wipes in the bag, the “on order” qty is on the way to us. Every time someone enters an order, that qty goes down. So in general, what you see on order should be available for you to buy. For the Clorox wipes in the canister, I have committed to about 2000 canisters, but there are a total of roughly 20,000 available. What you see on the site is the amount remaining from the 20,000 available. As soon as I send this email and orders start coming in I will gauge how many to buy and lock the PO in. So, that is why I am saying ORDER FAST if you want them. For the N95 masks it’s similar. We have a vendor that has them available and I have written a PO for the full qty and will edit it as necessary once we see the demand.
If you have any questions at all please reply and let me know!
So remember I have posted about Tiny Tim before? Well, Christmas Comes early tonight my friends. This JUST IN …
:38 mark, but let yourself get there naturally. And then at 1:42.
Listen till the :45 second mark … and then waiiiit for it …
What I want to know is WHERE CAN I GET me one of those super chicken outfits?
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
New Products Updates
Clorox Disinfectant Wipes!
We have almost 20,000 canisters & packs of Clorox wipes available to us!! Pre-selling NOW. Orders will ship late this week/early next week when they arrive. They will go fast so place your pre-order NOW:
Floor model Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
This is when I wish I could put images in these emails. Please click and see what I am talking about. They are wonderful and we finally have them on the way!! There are TWO options to buy. If you want to save money and have the time to wait, you can pre-order for our next ocean shipment and save a bit.
N95 Masks (not KN95)
We have located a small quantity of N95 masks. Right now we have two different options available and they differ in their manufacturer and look. They are $11.95 each. We will start adding other options to this page when we find them.
Safety / PPE Products Updates
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Limited Quantities Available
Re-usable / Disposable Face Shields
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Touchless Infrared Thermometers
Business / COVID News for Today:
- Over 3,089,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 646,000 people in the US have recovered!
- More countries in Europe are now welcoming tourists, including Italy and Portugal, with both Germany and the Netherlands also lifting warnings against travel to most European countries.
- Anthony S. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said Tuesday that he was “cautiously optimistic” about Moderna’s potential vaccine, which is entering its second round of clinical trials. A new survey shows 70 percent of Americans would get immunized.
- Alaskan Gov. Mike Dunleavy (R) announced Friday that out-of-state visitors would no longer be subject to a 14-day quarantine period as long as they tested negative for coronavirus within 72 hours of their flight, or upon arriving at the airport. But officials have yet to clarify what tourists are supposed to do if they’re unable to get tested where they live, or if they test positive once they arrive in Alaska.
- A growing number of countries are or may soon be facing staggering debt crises due to the coronavirus pandemic, the head of the United Nations’s top economic body warned on Tuesday. Mona Juul, Norway’s U.N. ambassador and president of the 54-nation U.N. Economic and Social Council, called for stronger measures to fight the devastating economic consequences of the global health crisis, according to the Associated Press. Member nations in the Group of 20, which include the world’s 20 major economies, have frozen debt service payments for some of the world’s poorest nations through the end of 2020.
- Concerned that widespread protests could be new hot spots for the coronavirus, the state’s top health official said Tuesday she plans to set up test sites for demonstrators to screen for cases of the disease. Dr. Kathleen Toomey, the commissioner of the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH), said her agency is also working with Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ office and other state agencies to test first-responders and National Guard members who may have been exposed. Toomey said pop-up COVID-19 testing sites could be deployed as soon as next week.“We want to ensure that the pandemic doesn’t spread because of this,” Toomey said at a press conference with Gov. Brian Kemp. Toomey, who was the only speaker who wore a mask at the press conference, said demonstrations present the risk of continued spread of the virus just as with any mass gathering situation in which people are in close quarters.