Day Six of the Massive Inventory Blow Sale | July 4th Update | COVID-19 Updates
Today is DAY SIX of our Mid-year BLOW OUT sale!
1713 items are 60% off – Prices reduced 10% every day until gone! Only 5 days (including today) remain.
(See below for details)
Use the facets on the left of the page to narrow the results. There’s switches, transceivers, fiber, ethernet, racking, and more!
Let the countdown to the fourth of July begin! CK (and many businesses) are closed this Friday to create a long weekend around “The 4th of July” / Independence day. For the days off, and the long weekend, I am grateful and am very much looking forward to it. Me and my family live on a small lake in rural Georgia and on our first fourth of July in the house last year we put the pontoon boat in the water and was able to witness lots of fireworks around us. Our girls (now 4 and 7) especially loved it. We are looking forward to attempting to do the same again this year (weather permitting).
On the other hand, I can sometimes be (or used to be) annoyed by holidays that slow down progress, business, and getting things done. But, I have started to try to slow down myself to understand, and come to appreciate, why a holiday was worthy of becoming a holiday. This weekend I started thinking about how little I know of the details of this holiday and became curious to learn more.
I quit school in 9th grade, was never good at / interested in History, and therefore grew up taking many things our history teaches us for granted. I am sure I am no different from many – perhaps some are ignorant about this and others are ignorant about that, but none of us know it all, and maintaining some level of curiosity and appreciation for history can keep us moving forward in our knowledge and appreciation of the country we call home.
As a starting place, I went to youtube and did a few searches. One video leads to another! I may post some that I find interesting later this week. For now I am swimming in info and having my mind blown.
You may have wondered where the email content has been lately related to Safety Supplies. Well, for one I have slowed down a little to rest from going so hard for so long, and also, this blowout sale is such a big deal that I want to keep that the main focus this week. While the safety supplies have been a huge part of business for us over the last couple months, we can’t ignore “the main” business! There are a few things I want you guys to know about soon though – whether this week or next. Stay tuned!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
The Million Dollar Inventory Blowout Extravaganza
Our Million Dollar inventory clearance blowout extravaganza marches on. A few notable items (great/hidden deals): Switches, Transceivers, Ethernet, Fiber, Racking, and more!
There are so many items that we need to clear out that we don’t have time to research current market pricing on each of them, so we are doing things “in reverse”. We will drop the price daily and whatever sells will be evaluated at that point. If we can source it and keep selling it for the new price, and there is still a demand for it, we will. If not, a good deal awaits you and our warehouse shelves will be lighter. Either way, it is a necessary change. Sometimes you need to make a change. Sometimes you have to do something radical. And sometimes you have to face the facts. Some of these items may be dead and gone (minus the gone) and we need to face that fact. Some of these items have not sold in 60 or 90 days, or sometimes a year! So, they gotta go!
We have many items (over half our catalog) that have gotten stale. It is time to get these bad boys moving – either out the door or in the DUMPSTER. I can’t believe we are doing this …
We took the original prices and divided them my 10.
EACH DAY we will reduce the price by 10% of the original price.
Day one all the items were 10% off.
Day two 20% off.
Day three 30% off …
all the way to day 10 where whatever is left will be 1 penny.
Whatever doesn’t sell will get recycled!!
We are clearing the shelves to make room for new items!
Here is my advice to you – look through the Deals section of the site, which is where the sale items will be. If you see something you want, you better grab it because if not someone else may. Check each day for what remains. You never know what you may find!
Forward this to friends/co-workers and let them join in the deals.
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
COVID-19 / Business News for Today:
- Over 5,877,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 1,093,000 people in the US have recovered!
- Despite rising infection numbers across the United States, most Americans don’t feel that their state was too fast to reopen, according to a new CBS News-YouGov poll. The poll, released Sunday and based on interviews conducted last week, found that 41 percent of adults felt that their state had moved at the right pace to reopen the economy and lift stay-at-home restrictions. Another 39 percent felt their state had moved too quickly, while only 20 percent said that reopening was happening too slowly.
- The German labor union Verdi said Sunday that employees at six Amazon locations in Germany would go on an at least two-day long strike on strike Monday for at least two days amid concerns that the company is not sufficiently addressing health safety concerns amid the pandemic.
- As new coronavirus cases continue to rise in California, Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has shut down bars in some areas of the state, including Los Angeles.
- The surging number of coronavirus cases could result in nearly half the country infected with the virus by the end of 2020, according to former Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb. “By the time we get to the end of this year, probably close to half the population will have had coronavirus, and that’s if we just stay at our current rate,” he said in an interview with CNBC’s “Squawk Box.” “We don’t need to vaccinate the entire population because a lot of people would have already had this by the time we get to a vaccination.”
- In New York state, once the main hotbed of the U.S. coronavirus outbreak, deaths and hospitalizations are falling to their lowest levels since March. Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo (D) announced Sunday that only five coronavirus-related deaths had been reported over the previous 24 hours, the lowest single-day death toll in the state since March 15.
- Vice President Pence on Sunday implored Americans to wear face masks, practice social distancing and stay away from senior citizens to protect them amid a new spike in coronavirus infections, as the United States surpassed 2.5 million confirmed cases.