1738 Items 50% off – Day 5 of our Blow Out Sale, TTGLIF
Today is DAY FIVE of our Mid-year BLOW OUT sale!
1738 items are 50% off – Prices reduced 10% every day until gone!
(See below for details)
Use the facets on the left of the page to narrow the results. There’s switches, transceivers, fiber, ethernet, racking, and more!
Thank the Good Lord it’s Friday!
Our Father in heaven, Holy Holy Holy be your name! May your kingdom come to earth, and your will be done on earth as surely as it is done in heaven. Lord please give us the food and the clothes we need this day, and a place to lay our head tonight. Forgive us when we do wrong. Help us to forgive others that do wrong to us. Lead us away from the temptation to do evil, to be selfish, to be rebellious, and save and protect us from evil around us. The kingdom is yours. The power is yours. The glory is yours. Forever, and ever, and ever. May it be. It is! You are! Amen! (Praying “like this”)
Father, I want to thank you for my wonderful staff. As I work with many of them, and am aware of the work of those I don’t often come into contact with, I am so grateful that you have allowed them to be a part of what we are doing together. I might enjoy the work of my hands, but I enjoy it infinitely more when I get to co-labor with those I enjoy working with. Thank you that you put joy in our hearts as a result of the work we get to do, and thank you for the people that we get to do that work with.
I hope you had a good week, and I hope you have a fantastic weekend! This week seemed to go by very fast to me for some reason. I STILL don’t think I have recovered from the many crazy weeks and am really looking forward to the weekend.
I have been thinking about baby Jojo lately and will get an update soon. Please continue praying for the family.
Until next week!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
The Million Dollar Inventory Blowout Extravaganza
Our Million Dollar inventory clearance blowout extravaganza marches on. A few notable items (great/hidden deals): Switches, Transceivers, Ethernet, Fiber, Racking, and more!
There are so many items that we need to clear out that we don’t have time to research current market pricing on each of them, so we are doing things “in reverse”. We will drop the price daily and whatever sells will be evaluated at that point. If we can source it and keep selling it for the new price, and there is still a demand for it, we will. If not, a good deal awaits you and our warehouse shelves will be lighter. Either way, it is a necessary change. Sometimes you need to make a change. Sometimes you have to do something radical. And sometimes you have to face the facts. Some of these items may be dead and gone (minus the gone) and we need to face that fact. Some of these items have not sold in 60 or 90 days, or sometimes a year! So, they gotta go!
We have many items (over half our catalog) that have gotten stale. It is time to get these bad boys moving – either out the door or in the DUMPSTER. I can’t believe we are doing this …
We took the original prices and divided them my 10.
EACH DAY we will reduce the price by 10% of the original price.
Day one all the items were 10% off.
Day two 20% off.
Day three 30% off …
all the way to day 10 where whatever is left will be 1 penny.
Whatever doesn’t sell will get recycled!!
We are clearing the shelves to make room for new items!
Here is my advice to you – look through the Deals section of the site, which is where the sale items will be. If you see something you want, you better grab it because if not someone else may. Check each day for what remains. You never know what you may find!
Forward this to friends/co-workers and let them join in the deals.
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
COVID / Business News for Today:
- Over 5,272,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 1,052,000 people in the US have recovered!
- As new coronavirus infections and hospitalizations soared to alarming new levels across the United States, the governors of several hard-hit states — including Texas, Florida and Arizona — paused their reopening plans.
- The White House coronavirus task force will hold its first news briefing in nearly two months today. Although President Trump frequently spearheaded briefings in the past, Vice President Pence, who heads the task force, will lead today’s event.
- Joe Biden said that if he were president, he would mandate that every American wear a mask in public.
- The World Health Organization said the virus could once again “push health systems to the brink” in Europe if new case numbers continue to grow. The dire warning came after 30 countries reported increases in the last two weeks.
- Supermarkets in Australia have been forced to reintroduce limits on toilet paper and other goods to stop a fresh wave of customers from bulk buying unnecessarily. The recent panic is believed to have been triggered by a surge in coronavirus cases in the southeastern state of Victoria.
- Cash-starved cities and states across the country are starting to weigh whether to raise taxes on homes, cigarettes, local businesses and global tech giants, hoping to rake in new revenue that might help them close the massive budget shortfalls created by the pandemic. The increases that have been proposed — and in some cases adopted — reflect growing desperation on the part of government leaders nationwide. Many have found that recent spending cuts, furloughs and layoffs have not been enough to shore up their sagging finances, forcing them to consider more politically noxious and economically risky moves in the middle of an economic crisis.
- Swedish state epidemiologist Anders Tegnell has pushed back against a World Health Organization warning Thursday that the country is one of several that are seeing a “significant resurgence” of their coronavirus outbreaks. Speaking to Sweden’s public broadcaster, Tegnell said the WHO warning was based on a false reading of available data on cases in Sweden. Coronavirus cases have been rising again lately in Sweden, with the number of daily new infections jumping from more than 700 in late April to over 1,500 on some days now.
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) declared a budget emergency in the state on Thursday, allowing state legislators to tap a “rainy day fund” to fill a budget shortfall created by the novel coronavirus pandemic. In early 2020, the fund contained about $17.5 billion. Before the pandemic, California expected to add about $3 billion to the state savings account by June. Instead, state senators voted Thursday to take $8 billion from the savings fund to help shore up a projected $54.3 billion budget deficit. The budget plan will be considered by the state assembly on Friday.