Blow Out Sale Day 4 – 40% Off, Free Webcam with Review, Spam Filters, Spray Pens in Stock
Welcome to DAY FOUR of our Mid-year BLOW OUT sale!
1693 items are 40% off – Prices reduced 10% every day until gone!
(See below for details)
(Use the facets on the left of the page to narrow the results)
Well, yesterday’s email got caught in most people’s spam filter – including mine! Talk about weird! Your own email gets caught in your spam filter. My Outlook doesn’t even trust me haha. We are not exactly sure what happened from one day to the next but I made a few changes to the email title and content to see if that helps. If you would like to read yesterday’s email you can do so here.
I am going to repeat some of what I said yesterday since you probably didn’t receive the email.
Free Webcam with Product Review
We need reviews on our webcam product page! If you would like to help us out, I’ll give you the webcam free! I will give away 10 webcams so email me quick if you’re interested. If more than 10 people reply I’ll still give you a discount!
Spray Pens/Spray Bottles In Stock!
The Million Dollar Inventory Blowout Extravaganza
Our Million Dollar inventory clearance blowout extravaganza marches on. A few notable items (great/hidden deals): Switches, Transceivers, Ethernet, Fiber, Racking, and more!
There are so many items that we need to clear out that we don’t have time to research current market pricing on each of them, so we are doing things “in reverse”. We will drop the price daily and whatever sells will be evaluated at that point. If we can source it and keep selling it for the new price, and there is still a demand for it, we will. If not, a good deal awaits you and our warehouse shelves will be lighter. Either way, it is a necessary change. Sometimes you need to make a change. Sometimes you have to do something radical. And sometimes you have to face the facts. Some of these items may be dead and gone (minus the gone) and we need to face that fact. Some of these items have not sold in 60 or 90 days, or sometimes a year! So, they gotta go!
We have many items (over half our catalog) that have gotten stale. It is time to get these bad boys moving – either out the door or in the DUMPSTER. I can’t believe we are doing this …
We took the original prices and divided them my 10.
EACH DAY we will reduce the price by 10% of the original price.
Day one all the items were 10% off.
Day two 20% off.
Day three 30% off …
all the way to day 10 where whatever is left will be 1 penny.
Whatever doesn’t sell will get recycled!!
We are clearing the shelves to make room for new items!
Here is my advice to you – look through the Deals section of the site, which is where the sale items will be. If you see something you want, you better grab it because if not someone else may. Check each day for what remains. You never know what you may find!
Forward this to friends/co-workers and let them join in the deals.
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
Business News for Today:
- Over 5,200,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 1,040,000 people in the US have recovered!
- As new coronavirus cases in the United States reached their highest single-day level yet on Wednesday, companies and state officials appeared to be taking matters into their own hands. Several governors and CEOs were instead responding to mounting indications of a deadly surge in cases across the South and West. Nevada and North Carolina ordered residents to wear masks in public, and Virginia moved to implement new workplace safety rules that would force companies to protect workers from infection. Disneyland delayed plans to reopen, and the governors of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut announced a mandatory 14-day quarantine for visitors from certain hard-hit states. This along with Washington State making it mandatory for everyone to wear masks.
- The National Football League and its franchises are discussing a plan by which rows of seating closest to the field in stadiums this season could be covered and used to display the logos of sponsors and messaging for league and team initiatives.
- France’s Eiffel Tower, which attracts an estimated 7 million visitors each year, reopened to the public Thursday after a three-month closure amid the global health crisis — although those visiting the landmark will have to take the stairs for now.
- Australian health workers will go door-to-door to test more than 100,000 people in the Melbourne suburbs, authorities said Thursday, as worries mount that a flare-up of the coronavirus could lead to a possible resurgence. Although Australia has battled the virus with relative success, with barely more than 100 deaths, the spreading outbreak threatens to undo a near-victory over the pandemic.
- D.C. United will return from a four-month layoff July 10 against Toronto FC at the MLS Is Back Tournament in greater Orlando, the league announced Wednesday. United will also face the New England Revolution on July 16 and the Montreal Impact on July 21 in a group stage that will count toward the regular season, which was suspended in March after two weeks because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- As countries around the world succumbed to the coronavirus, Vietnam, with its population of more than 97 million and shared border with China, managed to contain it — reporting only 352 confirmed cases and no deaths. To keep this enviable record in fighting the outbreak from being threatened by arrivals from abroad, international tourists will not be allowed in anytime soon — although domestic travel has resumed.
- Utah Gov. Gary R. Herbert (R) will require people to cover their faces at state-run buildings, including liquor stores and higher education offices, he said Wednesday, and will move to allow counties to enact even stricter measures.