Million Dollar Sale, Day 3 – 30% Off, Free Webcams with Review
DAY THREE of the Million Dollar mid-year BLOW OUT sale!
1726 items are 30% off (See below for details)
(Use the facets on the left of the page to narrow the results)
Guess what day it is?
Monday and Tuesday are packed with meetings for me, so I really do love Wednesday. Not because it’s half way to Friday, but because for the rest of the week I get to spend more time freely “working with my hands” wherever that may lead me for the week. I do have irregular strategy and various other meetings some Wednesdays and Thursdays, but I generally have more flex time to work on sourcing, collaborating to launch new products, working on strategy, and cleaning out my inbox. On Monday’s and Tuesday’s I meet with Sales, E-Commerce, Marketing, and Product leaders as well as hold a weekly leadership meeting where we review the week behind, and discuss the week ahead. I love every one of those meetings, but of course 16-20 hours of meetings and calls in two days can be exhausting, especially when I also work another 4-6 hours a night on “third shift”. It’s totally worth it though because that is where we create accountability and get each other unstuck on what we are working on separately that comes together to move the business forward.
Today I have a day full of monthly meetings but tomorrow and Friday I am wide open, which I very much look forward to. When I have open days is when I tend to work the latest nights the night before, and sleep later the next morning. I LOVE working at night because there are so few distractions and you can really knock stuff out. I got an email from someone at CK recently saying they worked one night and it was glorious. I said we could start a club and get shirts! Haha.
Free Webcam with Product Review
We need reviews on our webcam product page! If you would like to help us out, I’ll give you the webcam free! I will give away 10 webcams so email me quick if you’re interested. If more than 10 people reply I’ll still give you a discount!
The Million Dollar Inventory Blowout Extravaganza
Our Million Dollar inventory clearance blowout extravaganza marches on. A few notable items (great/hidden deals): Switches, Transceivers, Ethernet, Fiber, Racking, and more!
There are so many items that we need to clear out that we don’t have time to research current market pricing on each of them, so we are doing things “in reverse”. We will drop the price daily and whatever sells will be evaluated at that point. If we can source it and keep selling it for the new price, and there is still a demand for it, we will. If not, a good deal awaits you and our warehouse shelves will be lighter. Either way, it is a necessary change. Sometimes you need to make a change. Sometimes you have to do something radical. And sometimes you have to face the facts. Some of these items may be dead and gone (minus the gone) and we need to face that fact. Some of these items have not sold in 60 or 90 days, or sometimes a year! So, they gotta go!
We have many items (over half our catalog) that has gotten stale. It is time to get these bad boys moving – either out the door or in the DUMPSTER. I can’t believe we are doing this …
We are going to take the current prices and divide them by 10.
Then, EACH DAY we will reduce the price by 1/10th.
So day one all the items will be 10% off.
Day two 20% off.
Day three 30% off …
all the way to day 10 where whatever is left will be 1 penny.
Whatever doesn’t sell will get recycled!!
We are clearing the shelves to make room for new items!
Here is my advice to you – look through the Deals section of the site, which is where the sale items will be. If you see something you want, you better grab it because if not someone else may. Check each day for what remains. You never know what you may find!
I ask/recommend that you forward this to friends/co-workers and I recommend they join this email list. I will be pointing out some of the deals daily, and I may even do something special for email subscribers (no promises but anything is possible). Friends and Co-workers can either create an account to BE READY, or can sign up for this email HERE (scroll to the bottom of the page).
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig – CEO
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
Business News for Today:
- Over 5,072,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 1,020,000 people in the US have recovered!
- Texas Children’s Hospital began admitting adult patients, as hospitalizations have soared in Harris County in and around Houston. Meanwhile, Gov. Greg Abbott (R) urged Texans to stay inside to avoid spreading the virus. “The safest place for you is at your home,” he said Tuesday.
- The Philadelphia Phillies say two more players and two additional staff members have tested positive for COVID-19, spiking the number of total members in the organization who have the virus to 12.
- New Yorkers will soon be able to seek relief from the summer heat in the waters of the city’s public beaches. Starting July 1, the city’s 14 miles of beaches will open for swimming and be staffed with lifeguards, a spokeswoman for Mayor Bill de Blasio confirmed on Tuesday night. The city’s dozens of public pools, however, will remain closed.
- Novak Djokovic, the world’s top-ranked male tennis player, said on Tuesday that he had tested positive, after days of growing criticism about an exhibition tournament he organized where other players were also found to be infected.
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said on Tuesday that he could foresee another economic stimulus package passing in Congress by the end of July and that he was considering extending the tax filing deadline beyond the current date, July 15.
- In New Jersey, amusement parks, water parks and playgrounds will reopen on July 2, the governor said Tuesday. Amusement parks and water parks must operate at 50 percent capacity, masks have to be worn when social distancing is not possible, and people must stay six feet apart in lines.