10% Off – Million Dollar Countdown to $0 Sale, Fatherless Day
Welcome to the Million Dollar mid-year BLOW OUT sale!
DAY ONE – 1748 items are 10% off (Tomorrow, 20% off) (See below for details)
(Use the facets on the left of the page to narrow the results)
Happily Dapily Monday!
I hope everyone had a good Father’s Day. I had a great time with the wife and girls today hanging out, going to eat at one of our favorite Brazilian steakhouses, and playing some games at home. I was given a nice neck massager which I am sure will come in handy after being hunched over this laptop for hours on end every night haha. And, I got lots of thank you’s and I love you’s which is the best reward I could get for anything I do as a father.
Happy Fatherless Day?
We don’t all have fathers to thank on Father’s Day. I don’t, and never did. I was raised by a single mom and wasn’t told who my father was until about 5 years ago right before my mom died. By that time, he had died as well. It wasn’t particularly a “loss” as I had grown up without even having knowledge of his existence. The entire time I was growing up my mom never had a husband or even dated anyone, so I never had an at-home father figure. However, I very much had several father type figures in my life – men that influenced me whether they knew it or not.
As a kid I had uncles and neighbors and teachers and even the clerk at the convenience store at the entrance to the trailer park I grew up in. As a 15 year old I had a Vietnam vet that I helped out around the house and drove around – I even lived with him for 3-4 months and drove as we traveled, and an uncle I lived with for exactly one year from my 16th birthday till my 17th birthday that was a huge influence. The store manager at the grocery store I worked at, the store manager of the Walmart I worked at, a much older business partner I had when I was 18-20, and in the last 20 years countless mentors and respectable older men who have led lives worth following.
I didn’t start writing with a point in mind (I rarely do), but a few materialized in my mind as I did….
The first point is that we NEVER KNOW who we are influencing. I only interacted with those two store managers a handful of times – but I WATCHED them and admired them and studied them. I tear up just thinking about it. As a young boy with no father you need someone to be like. When you have no father you are looking anywhere you can for that. So, take notice of who takes notice of you. Maybe you have a few words to speak into their life that will stick with them. Even if they have a father your words may influence their thinking. At a minimum, act as if someone is watching, because they are.
The second point is that as adults we are still learning. Growing up (with a father or not) is a foundation, but we have to build on that. Acknowledge that there are others out there that we CAN and SHOULD learn from and ask for time with them. At a minimum, watch and learn from them. I believe that as humans we devolve by default and only grow with intentional effort. Put in the effort.
The third point is to recognize that we ALL have something to give. We all have something that someone else can learn from. Be willing to share of that. If someone asks for your time, give it. If you know someone that might could benefit from your advice or point of view, ask them to lunch/coffee. When I do this I don’t say “I want to teach you something”. I say “I’d like to get to know you” or something like that. I want to hear their story. They want to hear mine. When I tell it, they learn something. When they tell theirs, I learn something!!
Thanks to all the Fathers and all the Father Figures!
Welcome to the Million Dollar mid-year BLOW OUT sale!
Our Million Dollar inventory clearance blowout extravaganza begins today! We have 1748 items that just went on sale for 10% off. Tomorrow what remains will be 20% off, Wed 30% off, etc. Grab things before they disappear!
We have never done this before and it is quite radical. There are so many items that we need to clear out that we don’t have time to research current market pricing on each of them, so we are doing it “in reverse”. We will drop the price daily and whatever sells will be evaluated at that point. If we can source it and keep selling it for the new price, and there is still a demand for it, we will. If not, a good deal awaits you and our warehouse shelves will be lighter. Either way, it is a necessary change. Sometimes you need to make a change. Sometimes you have to do something radical. And sometimes you have to face the facts. Some of these items may be dead and gone (minus the gone) and we need to face that fact. Some of these items have not sold in 60 or 90 days, or sometimes a year! So, they gotta go!
We have many items (over half our catalog) that have gotten stale. It is time to get these bad boys moving – either out the door or in the DUMPSTER. I can’t believe we are doing this …
We are going to take the current prices and divide them my 10.
Then, EACH DAY we will reduce the price by 1/10th.
So day one all the items will be 10% off.
Day two 20% off.
Day three 30% off …
all the way to day 10 where whatever is left will be 1 penny.
Whatever doesn’t sell will get recycled!!
We are clearing the shelves to make room for new items!
Here is my advice to you – look through the Deals section of the site, which is where the sale items will be. If you see something you want, you better grab it because if not someone else may. Check each day for what remains. You never know what you may find!
I ask/recommend that you forward this to friends/co-workers and I recommend they join this email list. I will be pointing out some of the deals daily, and I may even do something special for email subscribers (no promises but anything is possible). Friends and Co-workers can either create an account to BE READY, or can sign up for this email HERE (scroll to the bottom of the page).
This should be interesting!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
Business News for Today:
- Over 4,855,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 980,000 people in the US have recovered!Spain reopened to most European tourists on Sunday, after weathering a brutal outbreak that killed more than 28,000 people.
- Several mysterious deaths in late 2019 and early 2020 have left families wondering whether loved ones died of early cases of the novel coronavirus that went undetected by public health officials in California. According to records obtained by the Los Angeles Times, California officials are slowly reexamining deaths in cases of unexplained respiratory failure or a strange inflammatory condition that may be linked to covid-19 in children. The deaths date back as early as November, more than two months before the first documented U.S. coronavirus death was confirmed on Feb. 6. The first U.S. covid-19 case was diagnosed in Washington state in late January, in a man who had recently returned from a trip to the central Chinese city of Wuhan. China’s first coronavirus cases were reported in December.
- Trials of new saliva-based coronavirus tests are being launched in Britain this week, much to the relief of test subjects who have described the traditional method of inserting a swab in the nose to be acutely unpleasant.
- Dubai authorities announced late Sunday that the city would once again be allowing in tourists — with a negative coronavirus test result — starting July 7. Residents will also be allowed to travel again starting today.
- Grocers and industry watchers say self-serve bars may be gone for awhile, and perhaps forever, even as consumers return to more typical buying patterns.
- Goldman Sachs on Friday updated its three-, six- and 12-month gold price forecasts to $1800/1900/2000/toz from $1600/1650/1800/toz and maintained its long December 2020 gold trading recommendation.
- Sixteen of the world’s leading energy executives met virtually at an unprecedented meeting Tuesday night to talk about how big oil will navigate its biggest crisis in recent history while confronting the coronavirus pandemic. “Each one of us has had to guide our respective organizations through these difficult times,” said UAE Minister of State Dr. Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber, who is also CEO of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Group. “We are seeing encouraging signs of a rebalancing oil market and the beginnings of economic recovery,” Dr Sultan told the industry titans, while highlighting the sector’s critical role in enabling economies to recover and re-open following the pandemic.