Temperature Kiosk, Webcams Back in Stock, MILLION DOLLAR SALE & Today’s COVID News
So …. I have a question for you …..
So, what do you think about the idea of a temperature kiosk? You walk up to it, it reads your temperature (and records your face, temp, and the time) and alerts you as to whether you are in normal or abnormal range. It has multiple other capabilities like tying in with access control systems to open doors (if you have a normal temp) and can be set up to recognize staff members, guests, etc.
I have a sample that I have been playing with for the last week or so. I am nearly ready to start offering them but would love your feedback. They will be roughly $2500 each and I am thinking about offering setup and maintenance programs as well as a lease/rental option. All options are on the table – I am just focused on the tech right now. It is so cool!! Let me hear from you about it. What do you want and need? I want to put some solutions together!
Webcams are back in stock!
And last but not least …. A reminder to prepare yourself for the epic Mid-year BLOW OUT sale. MILLION Dollar Sale!
We are about to do something we have never done before. Listen up! Starting next Monday we are putting about six THOUSAND items (over $1 Million worth of items) on sale in a way like you have NEVER SEEN before. I am going to tell you now what to expect and I think it might just blow your mind! We have many items (over half our catalog) that have gotten stale. It is time to get these bad boys moving – either out the door or in the DUMPSTER. Here is what we are going to do (I can’t believe we are going to do this) ….
We are going to take the current prices and divide them my 10.
Then, EACH DAY we will reduce the price by 1/10th.
So day one all the items will be 10% off.
Day two 20% off.
Day three 30% off …
all the way to day 10 where whatever is left will be 1 penny.
Whatever doesn’t sell will get recycled!!
We are clearing the shelves to make room for new items!
Here is my advice to you – look through the Deals section of the site, which is where the sale items will be. If you see something you want, you better grab it because if not someone else may. Check each day for what remains. You never know what you may find!
I ask/recommend that you forward this to friends/co-workers and I recommend they join this email list. I will be pointing out some of the deals daily, and I may even do something special for email subscribers (no promises but anything is possible). Friends and Co-workers can either create an account to BE READY, or can sign up for this email HERE (scroll to the bottom of the page).
This should be interesting!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
COVID News for Today:
- Over 4,439,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 918,000 people in the US have recovered!
- New York City, once the main hotbed of the U.S. coronavirus outbreak, is “on track” to begin its next phase of reopening on Monday, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo (D) said. Under Phase 2, hair salons and barbershops will be allowed to reopen, and restaurants will be able to offer outdoor dining.
- Soccer made its highly anticipated return to Britain on Wednesday evening following a three-month break during the pandemic — although fans had to watch from home.
- Social distancing is coming to Sesame Street. — The beloved PBS children’s television show will air a 25-minute special over the next few weeks featuring Elmo, Grover and their global counterparts as they emphasize the importance of indoor play and tackle a world upturned by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Airlines across the industry have adopted policies regarding mask usage, seating arrangements and more to keep passengers and staff safe in the skies during the coronavirus pandemic. But another early industry shift has flown somewhat under the radar: On most flights, alcohol is gone.
- D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D) said the city could begin to lift more restrictions Monday — a step that will permit indoor dining and the reopening of retail, camps, swimming pools, worship services without singing and gatherings of up to 50 people.
- Employers cannot require their workers to take antibody tests before returning to the office, a federal civil rights agency said Wednesday. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, which is charged with enforcing federal anti-discrimination laws in the workplace, said in updated guidance that employers can test their workers for the novel coronavirus itself through a nose or throat swab. Under federal disability law, employees can be ordered to undergo a medical evaluation if it is “job-related and consistent with business necessity.” Coronavirus tests meet that benchmark because a sick worker in the office can pose a “direct threat” to the health of their colleagues, the EEOC said. But the agency clarified that antibody tests do not qualify.