MILLION DOLLAR SALE – 6000+ Items SELLING TO ZERO! | COVID-19 Updates
I can’t believe it’s Wednesday already. Mon and Tue are big meeting days for me and they flew by. I did go to the office both days in the evening to help out in shipping, check on samples that came in, and test a new COVID-19 solution out! More on that soon.
Mid-year BLOW OUT sale. MILLION Dollar Sale!
We are about to do something we have never done before. Listen up! Starting next Monday we are putting about six THOUSAND items (over $1 Million worth of items) on sale in a way like you have NEVER SEEN before. I am going to tell you now what to expect and I think it might just blow your mind! We have many items (over half our catalog) that have gotten stale. It is time to get these bad boys moving – either out the door or in the DUMPSTER. Here is what we are going to do (I can’t believe we are going to do this) ….
We are going to take the current prices and divide them my 10.
Then, EACH DAY we will reduce the price by 1/10th.
So day one all the items will be 10% off.
Day two 20% off.
Day three 30% off …
all the way to day 10 where whatever is left will be 1 penny.
Whatever doesn’t sell will get recycled!!
We are clearing the shelves to make room for new items!
Here is my advice to you – look through the Deals section of the site, which is where the sale items will be. If you see something you want, you better grab it because if not someone else may. Check each day for what remains. You never know what you may find!
I ask/recommend that you forward this to friends/co-workers and I recommend they join this email list. I will be pointing out some of the deals daily, and I may even do something special for email subscribers (no promises but anything is possible). Friends and Co-workers can either create an account to BE READY, or can sign up for this email HERE (scroll to the bottom of the page).
This should be interesting!
Bottle Dispenser Pumps for Gallon, Half Gallon, and 1 Liter Hand Sanitizer back in stock!
Price decreases on many of the items below!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
Business News for Today:
- Over 4,344,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 903,000 people in the US have recovered!
- Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina and Texas — reported either new single-day highs or set a record for seven-day new coronavirus case averages on Tuesday as testing has ramped up even more, according to a Washington Post analysis.
- British clinical trials found that dexamethasone, a widely available steroid, reduced the death rate for covid-19 patients with severe lung damage. It’s the first time that a drug has appeared to increase the odds of survival.
- Australia will probably keep its borders closed through the start of 2021, according to a government minister. Meanwhile, the European tourism industry is continuing to reopen, with about 200 passengers setting sail on the first cruise since March in Norway.
- U.S. airlines could ban travelers from flying in the future if they refuse to wear masks on planes, an industry group says. Airlines for America, a trade organization, said Monday that a group of major American airlines will begin “vigorously” enforcing face-covering policies after reports of travelers not being held to the safety standard.
- Spain’s economic recovery is underway after the strict measures the country adopted to stem the coronavirus pandemic, Deputy Prime Minister Nadia Calviño told parliament on Wednesday, citing positive recent job-creation figures. “The recovery phase has already begun,” Calviño said, pointing to employment indicators, which she said demonstrate a “change in the trend.”
- A disinfection tunnel designed to prevent the spread of the coronavirus has been erected outside the official Novo-Ogaryovo state residence of Russian President Vladimir Putin to protect the 67-year-old leader from visitors who may be carrying the deadly infection.