Restful Weekend, Ministry of Business, New lower pricing
Wheew! I feel better! When I hit send on my email Thursday night (to be sent Friday morning) I shut the laptop and didn’t open it until just now (it’s Sunday night about 11pm). It was my oldest daughter Caroline’s 7th birthday today (Sunday) and we made a long weekend out of it. We had my wife’s parents in town, as well as some good friends. We spent the weekend by the pool, grilling out, eating at Caroline’s favorite restaurant, and going for putt putt. It was strange to not work at all but was very much needed. After the friends left it occurred to me that we barely “talked shop”, which is unusual. I think I was in overload shutdown mode haha.
I just caught up on emails and was so blessed by the ones I received. I asked last week for your experiences with returning to normal, and the replies were varied and great to hear. I loved how one person pointed out that the return of big yellow school buses on the road is a signal to the public that “things are ok”, and the importance of them doing their part to make that happen. Wow, how cool. I said that I agreed it was partly the buses being on the road, and partly Waffle House being open haha. Someone else pointed out that he is near retirement and is considering taking the coronavirus changes as a push to buy an RV, hit the road, and see some sites!
I have also had people that have told me that my emails have, in some way, impacted their walk with the Lord, encouraged them to spend time reading the Lord’s word, praying, growing, and being more bold in their faith. Here is what I most recently replied with ….
It has taken a number of years to get to the point where I could email out like I do openly about faith. The journey began in 2010 with another business guy taking an interest in me, sharing his journey, and inviting me and my wife to a ministry through business conference. SURRENDER was a huge part of it which happened just a few months prior. From there it has been a matter of walking in the light that I have, staying in the Word (which isn’t always consistent!), and being obedient to what the Lord puts in front of me. With the emails I am sending out, an opportunity to send them appeared and I took it. Then the Lord opened the door one day for me to start saying some things, and it’s gone from there. I never do more than I feel I am supposed to, and I attempt to never do less – which is the obedience part.
Ministry through business is a big part of how I live and lead. I don’t walk around beating people over the head with a bible – I pray at meals and in some meetings, but mostly I attempt to lead with a biblical perspective. “Do the right thing” is one of our core values for instance, and we have tons and tons of short sayings that reinforce doing the right thing and taking a “love thy neighbor as thyself” attitude (one of which being “Seek to understand”). I could (and may) write volumes about this but wanted to at least start to give a brief snapshot!
Clorox Wipes – Price lowered! Order here
8oz Gel Sanitizer – GREAT PRICE!! 24 pc case qty now live! Order here!
Nitrile Gloves – Price Lowered!! We are working with different vendors to lower costs and get pricing down. As volume increases it will accelerate the process. Order here!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
Safety Supplies Updates
Main Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
Business News for Today:
- Over 4,141,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 870,000 people in the US have recovered!
- White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said Sunday on CNN that the $600 “plus-up” unemployment payments set up under the pandemic recovery package passed by Congress would probably expire when the program runs out in a few weeks, and be replaced by a “return-to-work benefit” that “won’t be quite as substantial.” “Unemployment benefits will not stop by August,” Kudlow stressed. “Understand that the $600 plus-up is, in effect, a disincentive. I mean, we’re paying people not to work.”
- Rising numbers of infections in many states are prompting stern warnings from public health officials. South Carolina and Alabama both hit single-day records of new confirmed coronavirus cases on Sunday, while Texas and its largest city, Houston, are experiencing record numbers of hospitalizations. Nashville officials have cited a flurry of businesses for violating coronavirus public health rules, including a bar shown packed with people on Saturday night in images shared on social media.
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson has put in place a review of Britain’s two-meter (six-foot) social distancing policy as the coronavirus crisis shows signs of easing in the country and businesses are desperate to reopen, the country’s finance minister said Sunday.
- A day after revealing that a player had tested positive for the novel coronavirus, D.C. United announced Sunday that it had been approved to resume regular training Monday at Audi Field. The MLS team had been limited in recent weeks to voluntary individual sessions and small-group practices. Permission from both the league and local health officials was required before workouts could be ramped up. United has not conducted a regular practice since March 11, the day before the pandemic forced MLS to suspend its season.
- Citing thousands of complaints about social distancing violations, New York Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo (D) on Sunday threatened to reverse the reopening process in Manhattan and the Hamptons, the tony communities on the far-eastern edge of Long Island that swell with visitors in the summer.
- French President Emmanuel Macron on Sunday night announced a further easing of his country’s coronavirus lockdown restrictions, including a full reopening of metropolitan France, starting Monday. The Paris region, where rules aimed at curbing the virus had remained stricter, will become a “green zone,” meaning that all businesses, restaurants and cafes can reopen, Macron said. Restaurants there had to serve patrons outside, for example, while others across the country were allowed to serve indoors with social distancing.