Jojo Update. Clorox Wipes In Stock. Great Deal on 8oz Gel Sanitizer
Thank the Good Lord it’s Friday
Father, thank you for this this week, and thank you for the weekend that is upon us. Thank you for the many blessings of this week, including the small things we take for granted like the air we breathe, and our pumping heart! There are so many complexities to the bodies that we live in that we take for granted – but you know the count of every hair on our heads, and care about each of us deeply – whether we know or believe it or not! Thank you for your provision. Thank you for our customers, and for our staff, and for the joy of the work of our hands.
Thank you for the challenges of the week – those that either caused us to learn and grow, or caused us to realize our dependence on you for your provision, protection, correction, or guidance.
Father I continue to lift little Jojo up to you. Thank you for your grace and mercy in her healing and progress so far! Please continue to heal and to bring rest to the parents and family.
Guide our minds, indwell our hearts, teach us your ways, and through us may you bless others.
In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Jojo Update: (From the great aunt)
My nephew Blake sent me the following update today:
His wife Chelsea should be discharged next week.
Josephine is no longer the sickest baby but will be in the NICU for a few months.
She has a chest tube drain to remove excess air from her chest cavity.
She has the loop drain for her bowels and getting IV Supplements with the hope the perforation will repair itself.
She is on a ventilator as expected and went from 100% down to 41%.
She opened one eye a hair he said. She went from 10 IVs drugs down to 3.
She is progressing slowly. She weighed 1 lb 12.6oz at birth and is 1 lb 7.8oz today. The weight loss is expected and she is in line with her birth size and gestation.
Blake said: “We appreciate all the prayers everyone is providing, there’s no possible way to express our true thanks to those willing to lift their names up in prayer.”
He also said I could share a picture. We think it would help with the prayer connections.
Please continue to keep Jojo and family in your prayers!!
Clorox Wipes arrived today! Order here
8oz Gel Sanitizer arrived today. GREAT PRICE!! (24 per case if you want to order that way FYI. We will have the case listed separately soon). Order here!
That’s it! I am officially OFF for the weekend. Peace out! (If you don’t hear from me Monday morning it means I didn’t work Sunday night!)
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
Business News for Today:
- Over 3,855,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 817,000 people in the US have recovered!
- The United States has surpassed 2 million confirmed cases of the coronavirus, according to data tracked by The Washington Post, by far the highest reported total in the world, less than five months after the first reports that the virus had reached American soil. More than 7.4 million cases and 416,000 deaths have been reported worldwide, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
- SeaWorld has reopened to the public, the latest Orlando theme park to welcome customers even as the number of new cases of covid-19 are rising in Florida and other states in the South.
- The federal response to the coronavirus outbreak is pushing the U.S. government’s budget deficit to unprecedented levels. On Wednesday, the Treasury Department said the gap between what the U.S. government spends and what it collects in taxes widened to $1.88 trillion for the first eight months of this fiscal year — an all-time high. The federal deficit for all of 2019 was $984 billion, which was already considered unusually large.
- Another 1.5 million people applied for unemployment insurance for the first time last week, adding to the tens of millions of people who have applied for the benefits since the pandemic began and continuing a months-long drop in the number of initial claims.
- A shortage of brewer’s yeast amid the coronavirus pandemic has forced Marmite manufacturers to halt production of large jars of the famous sticky spread. Known for its unique taste and “love it or hate it” slogan, the brown food product, which is often spread on toast, is made from concentrated yeast extract — a byproduct of brewing beer.
- NASA awarded Pittsburgh-based space robotics startup Astrobotic with nearly $200 million on Thursday for a key lunar mission, which will hunt for deposits of frozen water the moon. Astrobotic will be responsible for launching the rover, called VIPER, and landing it near the moon’s south pole in late 2023.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) said on Thursday that it ordered Amazon.com Inc and eBay Inc to stop selling a wide range of pesticide products on their platforms, including those that are falsely marketed as being effective against the novel coronavirus. The EPA said the products on its list are unregistered, misbranded, or restricted-use pesticides, and pesticide devices that pose a significant health risk to consumers, children, pets and others exposed to them.