Rest, Star Trek, Webcam and N95 price drops
Top of the Thursday to ya!
You have come to expect random from me by now. There was an episode of Seinfeld about muffin tops. In the episode there was a muffin top store called “Top of the muffin to ya”. That’s what ran through my mind as I was thinking about today’s greeting. Haha. At least I can laugh at myself.
I was sitting here staring at the screen trying to think of what I wanted to write about tonight (you’ll get this tomorrow morning) and was drawing an absolute blank, which caused me to think … I have been realizing over the past couple days that I am slowing down. I have been going 1000 miles an hour for many weeks and can FEEL that I need a break. I don’t want to take a break, but I’ll be better if I take one. This weekend is my daughter’s 7th birthday and we have family and friends coming to town. As a starting place, I will attempt to disconnect for the weekend, starting Friday. We will see what that does to me.
After watching Star Trek The Next Generation growing up, and recently watching Picard and Discovery, I decided to watch the Original Star Trek Series. I am watching tonight as I write this email (I am toward the end of season 2) and I think it is so funny how pronounced William Shatner’s speech pattern is. I googled it just now and found this short video where he briefly talked about it, which is pretty funny.
Here are a few product announcements for today.
Price reduction on our Webcam – I am working on other models/options as well. Stay tuned
Price drop on 3M N95 Masks
We have all sorts of new things in the works and will continue to announce them here!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
Business News for Today:
- Over 3,798,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 808,000 people in the US have recovered!
- Disneyland plans to reopen its theme parks in July — but there will be no meet-and-greets with Snow White.
- A former covid-19 patient has received a double-lung transplant, a surgery believed to be the first of its kind in the United States since the pandemic began, medical officials announced Thursday. Northwestern Medicine in Chicago said the recipient, a woman in her 20s who would not have survived without the transplant, is in intensive care recovering from the operation and from two previous months on lung and heart assistance devices.
- Starting this weekend, single-adult households in England will be able to form what the government is calling a “support bubble” with one other household. This includes the elderly, single parents and single people. “Support bubbles must be exclusive, meaning you can’t switch the household you are in a bubble with or connect with multiple,” Johnson said during a coronavirus briefing on Wednesday.
- Australian officials are threatening to arrest protesters who defy public health restrictions banning large gatherings to demonstrate against police brutality over the weekend. Prime Minister Scott Morrison warned Thursday that a second wave of infections could cost the country’s economy $25 billion, and he accused those planning to take part in demonstrations over the weekend of “showing a great disrespect to their fellow Australian.” Failing to arrest and charge protesters would amount to a “double standard” in how public health orders are enforced, he said.
- For the first time since World War II, aspiring politicians won’t have the opportunity to awkwardly choke down corn dogs at the Iowa State Fair this summer. The annual event, which was slated to take place in August, has been canceled — or, as the fair board puts it, postponed until 2021.
- Hawaii Gov. David Ige extended the state’s emergency restrictions on Wednesday to run through July, which will require visitors to quarantine for two weeks after arrival.
- Public health officials in Riverside County, Calif., announced Wednesday that the annual Coachella and Stagecoach music festivals will not be held in Indio, Calif., this year because of concerns that the large crowds could lead to coronavirus outbreaks.