TONS of Updates – Happy Hump Day, Lysol Spray, 3M N95 In Stock, Cases of Hand Sanitizer, Nitrile Gloves
Happy Wednesday! HUMP DAAAAAAYYYY (never gets old)
This is the first thing that came to mind when I started this email for some reason (my brain is random):
What’s your outlook? Is it going to be a bright sunshiny day? 90% is up to you ….
“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company…a church….a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past…we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude…I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you…we are in charge of our attitudes.”
― Charles Swindoll
TOP NEWS – A MUST READ.
Muhahahah – Explained
Lot’s of good product updates today!
First of all, PLEASE keep in mind that on some of these items we have no control over our cost. If someone offers us something, and we don’t have a cheaper source, we buy it. We add a small markup that is less than our average markup on other items, and offer it to you. If you think the price is too high that’s ok! Simply don’t buy it. We are trying to do our customers a service by finding and offering these items. Please do not email me accusing me of price gouging – it hurts my little feelings (not really).
3M N95 masks are in STOCK and ready to ship! – Only 465 10 packs remain. Some more of the Kimberly Clark model on the way soon.
HUGE price reduction on 3.38 oz Hand Sanitizer – 3.49 ea or $69.95 for 24 pack ($2.91 each). Makes great stocking stuffers – you can never think too far ahead!
Lysol Spray – We found some!! WOO HOO!! – Supply LIMITED to what is on order. Pre-Order now.
Lysol Wipes – We are almost sold out of the Clorox wipes. These are on the way! Pre-order now.
Alcohol Wipes Back in Stock – Buy 50, 100, or 2500 Packs
HUNDREDS of Floor model Sanitizer Dispensers on the way. I have a different model in the works as well as wall models too. Stay tuned!
We are SOON to have a boat load of 3-Ply “Standard Ship” masks in STOCK. They should be here in a few days and will hopefully be here to stay! Best value if you are looking for a deal! Price reduced on 50 packs and cases! Pre-order now!
PRICES LOWERED on Nitrile Gloves – Guys, if we can get some volume moving we can restock at lower costs and keep driving costs down. Let’s do this!
MAJOR price drop on Shoe Covers – I actually dropped these way below cost. Why? Because if we create volume I can replenish them at a lower cost and keep ‘em comin!
We are running low on Thermometers – but not to worry, we have 1200 on the way! Pre-Order if we run out!
**Announcement request from customer service: the coupon code I put in previous emails is only good for NEW orders.**
My fingers hurt. I am watching an Episode of Star Trek and going to bed!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
N95 Mask – Both Kimberly Clark and 3M Models available
Sanitizers, Dispensers, & Wipes
Single Serve Alcohol Wipes – Back in stock!
Clorox 75ct Disinfectant Wipes – – 75 count canister, avail in two scents as well as 3 packs.
Motion Activated Desktop Dispenser – Use for Liquid or Gel Hand Sanitizer
Motion Activated Floor Dispenser – Available in liquid/Gel and Spray models – Pre-order now!
Wall models coming soon.
Touchless Infrared Thermometers – Basic and Premium options available
Non-Skid protective shoe covers – FDA Approved. Non-FDA version available cheaper soon.
Disposable arm length Isolation Gowns – FDA Approved
Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves – Back in Stock!
Business News for Today:
- Over 3,625,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 788,000 people in the US have recovered!
- The World Health Organization on Tuesday walked back a top official’s much-disputed remark that asymptomatic transmission was “very rare,” saying that a “misunderstanding” had prompted the scientific controversy. There are more than 7.2 million coronavirus cases reported worldwide.
- New British study from researchers at Cambridge and Greenwich universities says that if everyone just wears masks in public it may be enough to stave off a second wave infections without requiring renewed lockdowns.
- Georgia’s Tuesday primary was plagued by technical glitches with voting machines and long lines at polling places, offering a potential preview of how the coronavirus pandemic could complicate the presidential election in November.
- AMC, the world’s largest cinema chain, expects to reopen most of its theaters by July.
- Monthly asylum applications in the European Union declined by almost 86 percent from February to April, according to figures shared by the European Asylum Support Office (EASO) on Wednesday.
- Seven newspapers owned by publishing company McClatchy will give up their newsrooms and have journalists continue to work remotely for the rest of the year, in the latest example of how the coronavirus pandemic is prompting dramatic cuts and unprecedented changes across the industry. The Miami Herald, Charlotte Observer, Modesto Bee, Merced Sun-Star, San Luis Obispo and South Carolina-based State will vacate their offices in August, as will McClatchy’s D.C. bureau.
- The S&P 500 and Dow futures ticked lower on Wednesday as investors stayed on the sidelines ahead of the Federal Reserve meeting that could shed further light on the central bank’s view of the economy as it emerges from lockdown. Fed policymakers will publish their first economic projections since the coronavirus pandemic set off a recession in February that ended a decade-long expansion. Investors will also look for any hints on yield curve control measures amid a recent surge in U.S. Treasury yields.