Last night was another doozy. I worked till 4am. Not only are we adding new safety products rapidly, we are trying to prepare for a local radio station ad that will start airing Monday to advertise our masks, hand sanitizer, and other safety products. We have been working on product page content as well as a revamp of our primary landing page, which is located at the link below. I am really excited about the page and the content! I/we don’t do a good enough job telling our story in general so this is a great start. Check it out. Give me feedback!
Not only are we running a radio ad starting Monday, but we are also looking for any and every way to get the word out about our safety supplies. We have worked SO hard on this and want to get this out as wide as possible. While we are still facing import challenges, we have huge amounts of inventory and more coming in all the time so we want to really get this party started big time. We are looking for ways to sponsor mentions in other companies’ email marketing campaigns, doing a postcard mailing, and more. If you have ideas (or opportunities to link to / promote us) I would love to hear / discuss them!
Speaking of promoting our line of safety products, I am having conversations with people interested in reselling our products, putting them into their retail stores, etc. If you would like to discuss a resale opportunity, please reach out to me.
Additionally, since we inventory MILLIONS of masks (and have access to unlimited amounts of sanitizer and other items we manufacture), we are able to offer discounts for large volume purchases. What is a large volume you might ask? Multiple cases, pallets, or truckloads, orders over $10,000, etc.
I hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Shields
- CK Inventory Updates
- COVID-19/News updates
We FINALLY started shipping some of our “Standard Ship” masks (formerly “Basic Masks”) today. We still don’t have our shipment of those in (Thanks random China holidays – kill me now) but I decided to substitute the “Quick Ship” masks to get orders out the door. As a reminder, the Quick Ship masks have a higher cost and therefore higher price, but I got sick of waiting and wanted you to have something in your hands. Sometimes we just have to take one for the team.
The general idea of the “Standard Ship” masks is that we order as you buy, and ship within that 7-10 day range. We are able to buy them cheaper, and minimize our financial risk of carrying too much inventory by pre-selling, which results in a lower price for you. Keep buying these if you want. If we get too far behind on the inbound shipments we will take one for the team again and substitute the higher cost masks. We want to keep these flowing to you. On the other hand, keep in mind that the “Quick Ship” masks are IN STOCK and ship right away – almost always the same day you place your order.
What do you think? Does that make more sense? Go to the site and look at it and see what you think. I would love your feedback.
Quick Ship KN95 Mask: 250,000+ In Stock
Standard Ship KN95 Mask: 10,000 ETA this week. Back orders are ok.
3-Ply Disposable Masks:
Quick Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask: 200,000+ In Stock
Standard Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask: 20,000 ETA this week. Back orders are ok.
PRICES have been REDUCED on ALL Hand Sanitizer!
This is BIGLY! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4OaicWAw4M
16oz Gel: Plenty in stock. ***Best Seller***
1 Gallon Liquid: Over 5000 in stock.
1/2 Gallon Liquid: Over 5000 in stock.
4oz and 8oz gel sizes coming soon!
The production of the face shields is complete. We should have 10,000 of these in stock by roughly the 12th. The pictures I have seen so far look nice! You can pre-order HERE.
Note that the image on the product page is not accurate. Our shield will be white at the top with no writing.
We have nearly 1000 touchless thermometers inbound. You can pre-order them HERE.
CK “WFH” Inventory Updates:
BLOW OUT sale on PoE Injectors! Tell a friend!
New products in the works: Small (4-6 port) PoE Switches, Webcams, HDMI Cables, HDMI Splitters/Switches, USB Ethernet Adapters, USB-C Hubs, USB-C HDMI Adapters. I would LOVE your opinions as we work to research and add these items. (Or what other items you’d like to see us add?)
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need help, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
COVID-19 News for Today
- Over 1,351,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 217,000 people in the US have recovered!
- The pandemic’s devastating economic toll will come into sharp focus Friday when the April jobs report is released. The report “will probably be one of the worst ever,” the St. Louis Federal Reserve president said; economists expect Labor Department data to show that more than 20 million jobs were wiped from U.S. payrolls in April — wiping out a decade of gains in a single month.
- As states slowly reopen, 77 percent of laid-off U.S. workers believe they will get their jobs back after the crisis. But economists warn that over 40 percent of job losses could become permanent.
- Seattle’s mayor said 20 miles of streets that were shut to provide more space for social distancing will remain closed to through traffic after the city’s stay-at-home orders end.
- YouTube, Facebook, and other social media companies are removing “Plandemic,” a viral conspiracy theory video that contains false and potentially dangerous claims about the outbreak.
- Australia on Friday laid out a three-step plan to reopen a “COVID-safe economy and society,” in an early sign of victory against the coronavirus.
- Google and Facebook said Thursday that employees will be allowed to work from home until the end of the year, though both plan on reopening offices this summer.
- The NFL took a hopeful step Thursday toward its goal of having a full and on-time 2020 season beginning in the fall, releasing a regular-season schedule that opens with a Sept. 10 game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Houston Texans.
Click HERE to receive the daily email in your inbox.