Well, it looks like we are getting ever closer to crawling back toward “normal”. Me and my family ate dinner tonight at a BBQ restaurant and it was nice to eat somewhere other than my kitchen table. I used to eat out almost every meal and it’s been nice to grow content with eating at home – but a little taste of what used to be normal was welcomed.
I heard from a handful of you today in response to my question of what are you doing to return to normal. One thing is for sure, there is a LOT of preparation happening in companies across the country. I spoke with someone in procurement at a Casino organization today and heard their plans to re-open. They bought 100 thermometers to check guest temperatures as they come through the doors. The things you don’t think about! But, they are doing the doables and trying to get back up and going, as are tons of companies. We are blessed to have gotten into safety supplies when we did, and are honored to be a part of getting our great country going again.
P.S. – I have been putting in some pretty extreme hours lately working on all this safety supply stuff. Not only do I work a full day, but after a short dinner break I typically go till about 2-3am working with vendors overseas and trying to beat my inbox back a little, plus working with my team on product content, advertising ideas and execution, etc. All that being said, these emails I send may be a little lighter some days. Today is one of those days. I am tired and going to bed!
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Shields
- Thing of the Day
- CK Inventory Updates
- Today’s COVID-19/News updates
We changed the names today of our Face Masks from “Basic” and “Premium” to “Standard Ship” and “Quick Ship”. The only real difference in the Basic and Premium before was that we were sourcing one direct from the factory and were sourcing the other from a different vendor at a higher cost. We needed to explain the difference in price and that is how we chose to explain it. We got a lot of questions about the differences and we would try to explain it. Today we had the idea to rename them Quick Ship and Standard Ship. The idea is that if you want it fast, the cost is higher but we have stock ready to go. If you want a lower price and can wait a little time, we can take your order and ship as soon as shipments from the factory arrive.
What do you think? Does that make more sense? Go to the site and look at it and see what you think. I would love your feedback.
Quick Ship KN95 Mask: 250,000+ In Stock
Standard Ship KN95 Mask: 10,000 ETA this week. Back orders are ok.
3-Ply Disposable Masks:
Quick Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask: 200,000+ In Stock
Standard Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask: 20,000 ETA this week. Back orders are ok.
For more info about Basic vs Premium masks, see my daily update from 4.29.2020
16oz Gel: Plenty in stock. Best Seller
1 Gallon Liquid: Over 5000 in stock.
1/2 Gallon Liquid: Over 5000 in stock.
4oz and 8oz gel sizes coming soon!
The production of the face shields is complete. We should have these in stock by roughly the 12th. The pictures I have seen so far look nice! Can’t wait to have them in my hands soon. You can pre-order HERE.
Note that the image is not accurate. Our shield will be white at the top with no writing.
We now have touchless infrared thermometers on order.
You can pre-order them HERE.
Thing of the Day
I love my parents, Lady Gaga, and Humpty Dumpty.
I made reference to this once before but not everyone is familiar so here goes …
There are people that get into arguments about whether to use it or not. I am a USE IT person. A sentence with a list of things looks odd to me without it. Today however, someone stumped me. They had a sentence with a list of things but instead of something like “tables, chairs and linens” (I twitch typing that with no oxford comma), they had “tables, chairs & linens”. I couldn’t bring myself to demand a comma before the ampersand. It was strange! We changed the ampersand to “and” and added the comma. ; -)
CK “Work from Home” Inventory Updates:
Top “work from home / remote working” products: CP-PWR-CUBE-4, PoE injectors, Cisco AIR-PWRINJ4, AC Power Cords, and Ethernet Cables.
New products in the works: Small (4-6 port) PoE Switches, Webcams, HDMI Cables, HDMI Splitters/Switches, USB Ethernet Adapters, USB-C Hubs, USB-C HDMI Adapters. I would LOVE your opinions as we work to research and add these items. (Or what other items you’d like to see us add?)
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need help, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
Today’s COVID-19 Updates:
- Over 1,314,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 213,000 people in the US have recovered!
- Economists estimate the Labor Department will report today that up to 3.3 million Americans filed unemployment claims last week, a day before the department is set to release an April jobs report expected to be the worst ever for workers.
- A day after Vice President Mike Pence announced plans to wind down the White House coronavirus task force, President Donald Trump said the group won’t shut down. Instead, it will shift its focus to developing vaccines and reopening the economy.
- People in Ireland are donating to Native Americans grappling with the coronavirus, saying they were inspired by a 173-year-old act of kindness: In 1847, members of the Choctaw Nation gave $170, which would be roughly $5,000 today, to the Irish during the famine.
- Hawaii and Michigan will take significant steps toward reopening today with some shopping malls opening again in The Aloha State and construction and real estate operations resuming in The Great Lakes State.
- Today, Montana will permit schools to resume “in-classroom teaching” at the discretion of local school boards. Friday will bring the end of statewide stay-at-home orders in Pennsylvania and Rhode Island.
- Thousands of new ventilators, the life-saving machines in limited supply during the early stages of the pandemic in the U.S., are pouring into the federal government’s reserve.
- Clorox says retail shelves will not be fully stocked with its popular wipes and other disinfectant cleaners used to combat COVID-19 until the summer. “It’s going to be touch and go until then, unfortunately,” Clorox chairman and CEO Benno Dorer told Yahoo Finance in an interview.
- The UK government will scrap their stay-at-home advice as part of the plan to gradually ease coronavirus restrictions, UK media reported on Wednesday evening. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson told MPs earlier in the day that he will be lifting some restrictive measures starting next Monday, and will officially announce the details on Sunday.
Click HERE to receive the daily email in your inbox.