Happy Hump DAAAAY!
What are you or your company doing to get ready to go back to “normal”?
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Shields
- Thing of the Day
- CK Inventory Updates
- Today’s COVID-19/News updates
Premium KN95 Mask: 250,000+ In Stock
Basic KN95 Mask: 10,000 ETA this week. Back orders are ok.
3-Ply Disposable Masks:
Premium 3-Ply Disposable Mask: 200,000+ In Stock
Basic 3-Ply Disposable Mask: 20,000 ETA this week. Back orders are ok.
For more info about Basic vs Premium masks, see my daily update from 4.29.2020
16oz Gel: Plenty in stock. Best Seller
1 Gallon Liquid: Over 5000 in stock.
1/2 Gallon Liquid: Over 5000 in stock.
4oz and 8oz gel sizes coming soon!
Face Shields are now on order! We should have them in stock by roughly the 12th.
Note that the image is not 100% accurate. What you see that is blue will be white with no writing.
We now have touchless infrared thermometers on order.
You can pre-order them HERE.
Thing of the Day
Weird Al – Word Crimes
I have to tell you – I am an oxford comma guy. More on that later.
CK “WFH” Inventory Updates:
Top “work from home / remote working” products: CP-PWR-CUBE-4, PoE injectors, Cisco AIR-PWRINJ4, AC Power Cords, and Ethernet Cables.
New products in the works: Small (4-6 port) PoE Switches, Webcams, HDMI Cables, HDMI Splitters/Switches, USB Ethernet Adapters, USB-C Hubs, USB-C HDMI Adapters. I would LOVE your opinions as we work to research and add these items. (Or what other items you’d like to see us add?)
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need help, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
Today’s COVID-19 Updates:
• Over 1,251,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 201,000 people in the US have recovered!
• Vice President Pence plans to visit Iowa on Friday to discuss reopening religious services to the public and maintaining the nation’s food supply, the latest in a series of trips that he and President Trump are making to highlight the administration’s response to the coronavirus.
• Starbucks plans to reopen 85% of its stores in the U.S. this week while following new protocols.
• Dow Jones, S&P 500 and Nasdaq stock futures were all solidly higher Wednesday in advance of Wall Street’s opening, building on Tuesday gains. Asian stock markets were mixed Wednesday as hopes for a global economic recovery rose after more governments eased anti-coronavirus controls.
• South Korea’s spy agency told lawmakers Wednesday it does not believe North Korean leader Kim Jong Un had heart surgery last month, and determined that his three-week absence from public view was probably linked to fears over the coronavirus pandemic.
• The northeastern Brazilian city of São Luís became the country’s first to go under lockdown on Tuesday, as officials instructed 1.5 million residents to stay home to salvage its overwhelmed health system.
• The European Union warned Tuesday of a massive hit to Europe’s economy from the coronavirus lockdowns, saying that the contraction this year could be the worst in Europe’s post-World War II history.
• A University of Pittsburgh researcher on the cusp of making “very significant findings” about the novel coronavirus was killed over the weekend in what authorities say was a murder-suicide. Bing Liu, 37, was shot multiple times around noon Saturday in Ross Township, Pa., a northern suburb of Pittsburgh, local police told WTAE.
• Residents in China made 115 million trips over the May Day holiday weekend, a promising sign of recovery for the nation’s tourism sector as it trudges out of the coronavirus pandemic. As shutdowns of up to three months had paralyzed the industry, Chinese officials have attempted to encourage residents to travel domestically to revive the economy. According to data reported on Wednesday by travel agencies and the tourism industry, that effort is off to strong start.
Click HERE to receive the daily email in your inbox.