Happy Tuesday! It’s Cinco De Mayo and Taco Tuesday on the same day! Wow!
I hope you find today’s edition of the CEO Daily helpful. If you have tips, tricks, encouraging words, or something light-hearted to share, please let me know and I will try to include them in future emails!
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Shields
- Customer Feedback
- Thing of the Day
- CK Inventory Updates
- Today’s COVID-19/News updates
3-Ply Disposable Masks:
For more info about Basic vs Premium masks, see my daily update from 4.29.2020 by clicking HERE.
Face Shields are now on order! We should
have them in stock by roughly the 12th.
You can pre-order HERE.
Note that the image is not 100% accurate. What you see that is blue will be white with no writing.
We now have touchless infrared thermometers on order.
You can pre-order them HERE.
Dean N. – Morning Craig – do you
have any tips on using liquid hand sanitizer? Should I mix it with aloe
Vera to make a gel or anything less? Or just keep as a liquid and
Great question! I would not advise mixing the liquid with aloe for one simple reason – if you mix ANYTHING else with the 80% alcohol solution you will no longer have an 80% alcohol solution and therefore diminish the ability for it to kill germs and viruses. What I recommend is using a spray bottle (like a water spray bottle), or even perhaps keep some in a smaller container with a lid that you can pour a small amount out of as needed. I am working on getting a motion-activated desktop “spray” dispenser that will be PERFECT for this! I can’t wait to get them in! (But due to space-time I will have to)
Thing of the Day:
Did you ever see the “Million Dollar
Homepage”? You have to first briefly read about who did this and why. What a
stroke of luck! He sold 1 million “pixels” for $1 each. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Million_Dollar_Homepage
I remember back in the day when this was selling and still had space left. I couldn’t believe the guy made a million dollars!!
CK “WFH” Inventory Updates:
New products in the works: Small (4-6 port) PoE Switches, Webcams, HDMI Cables, HDMI Splitters/Switches, USB Ethernet Adapters, USB-C Hubs, USB-C HDMI Adapters. I would LOVE your opinions as we work to research and add these items. (Or what other items you’d like to see us add?)
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need help, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
Today’s COVID-19 Updates:
- Over 1,206,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 188,000 people in the US have recovered!
- The Treasury Department plans to borrow $3 trillion over three months — more than double the total it borrowed last year — as the government tries to stave off economic collapse.
- Using an unusual trial design that signals the urgency of the crisis, Pfizer has begun testing multiple versions of an experimental vaccine in healthy young Americans.
- World leaders came together for a virtual vaccine summit, but the United States was conspicuously absent. Other nations pledged billions of dollars to quickly develop vaccines and other drugs to fight COVID-19.
- French doctors found a patient had COVID-19 in December, weeks before first confirmed cases – A patient admitted to a hospital near Paris in December was infected with the novel coronavirus, a team of French doctors said, signaling that the virus may have reached Europe far earlier than previously thought.
- Several German federal states have announced plans to resume domestic tourism within weeks, amid growing optimism among health authorities that the country’s reopening of other businesses hasn’t resulted in a second wave of cases.
- Italy loosens Europe’s longest coronavirus lockdown – Monday in Italy was like the first sunny day after a hurricane. The country, with a mix of anxiety and excitement, crept back to life. People were out of their apartments, sharing stories, taking stock of the damage, trying to figure out what comes next.
- Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison said Tuesday that the coronavirus probably originated in a wildlife market in China, but he couldn’t discount the possibility that it escaped from a virology lab.
Click HERE to receive the daily email in your inbox.