Sales Opportunity | Alcohol Wipes | Face Masks Update | COVID-19 Updates
Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
Why is Wednesday spelled like that? Wed Nes Day? Winsday. I googled it just now. I NEVER thought about why the days are named the way they are. Quite interesting. Disclaimer: I clicked on a grand total of one link and read enough to be satisfied. Do your own research if you plan on using the knowledge for a game show. https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Wednesday-spelled-incorrectly
A quick notice / apology: If you have emailed me I promise you that I will reply, however my inbox runneth over at the moment. Máni’s days and Tīw’s days (That is a test to see if you’re clicking my links!) are full blown meeting days for me and I got to single digit quantities of emails today. To be honest, there were some weeks old emails in there already. Anyway, if you have emailed me or if you DO email me, I promise I will reply!
Also, due to the overwhelming response to the safety supplies as well as the radio ad that we are running, the phones are ringing off the hook and our customer service / sales folks are having a hard time keeping up. If you know what you need I encourage you to order on the web. If you need help, certainly try calling but if you don’t get through please try live chat or send an email to [email protected] and someone will get back with you. They are digging out of a hole too! In fact they have been reaching out to pull in former staff members part time to assist!
Speaking of part time staff members, we are talking about building a distributed sales force to help with drumming up leads and taking orders for the safety supplies we are offering. Ponder the ponderables – would you or someone you know be interested in a full incentive (soft word we use in place of commission) “work for yourself” / “make up your own hours” role calling potential leads and selling the products we are offering? We will do some basic training on the products (which isn’t that hard), the systems (entering orders), and get you a list of companies to call. You can and should also work your own contacts. If you’d be interested, let me know. We don’t have anything in place yet but we are trying to get it setup quickly so it won’t be long!
We made a few more videos last night and the night before. Hopefully we will get those out pretty soon! Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page
Saxsquatch Video. Someone showed this to me today. It’s ….. hard not to watch!
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Alcohol Wipes
- Face Shields
- CK Inventory Updates
- Today’s COVID-19/News updates
You may have seen in the news that the FDA tested many of the masks being imported and reported on their filtering effectiveness. I will write something better soon but I assure you that the Quick Ship masks we sell have been fully tested to meet the specification. In addition, they are being purchased and used by HUGE companies and hospitals – companies like Delta, Publix, and several others. If you have ANY questions or doubts, email me and I can discuss it with you, show you certifications and test reports, etc. We’ve got the good stuff! But while we are on the subject, BEWARE of buying masks from just anywhere!
Keep in mind, if you order the “Quick Ship” options we almost always ship those SAME DAY, except when we have a flood of orders that overwhelms us. We prioritize “normal” CK orders (Cables, Cisco Hardware, etc) above Safety Supply orders to make sure we don’t disappoint customers that RELY on us to run their businesses and/or serve their customers.
Also, since we inventory MILLIONS of masks (and have access to unlimited amounts of sanitizer and other items we manufacture), we are able to offer discounts for large volume purchases or for resale. What is a large volume you might ask? Multiple cases, pallets, or truckloads, orders over $10,000, etc. Reply to this email to discuss.
Quick Ship KN95 Mask: Over 1 million in stock – Almost always ships same day. Now avail in 1, 3, 5, 10, 25, and 50 packs, as well as case qty.
Standard Ship KN95 Mask: Orders shipped in 7-10 days from the time you place your order.
3-Ply Disposable Masks:
Quick Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask: Over 1 million in stock – Almost always ships same day.
Standard Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask: Orders shipped in 7-10 days from the time you place your order.
10oz Gel: NEW! Arriving today!
16oz Gel: Thousands in stock. Best Seller
1 Gallon Liquid: Over 5000 in stock.
1/2 Gallon Liquid: Over 5000 in stock.
1 Liter Gel: I bought a lot of 900 bottles that should be arriving any day now. When they’re gone they’re gone so grab them while you can! The “on order” qty is how many are remaining to be purchased from the 900.
4oz liquid coming soon! Hopefully by Friday or Monday! I hope to have this on the site for pre-order by Friday or Monday.
I am still making progress on 75% alcohol wipes. I have a good bit on the way. Let me know if that is of interest to you and what qty’s you would want/need. There are singles (one wipe per package), 10 per package, and a barrel/tub of 50 or 60 as options. There are other options out there but I decided to start there. Let me know your thoughts. I hope to have them up on the site in the next few days for pre-order.
These were delayed but should arrive by Friday! You can pre-order HERE.
Note that the image on the product page is not accurate. Our shield will be white at the top with no writing. We will update the pics as soon as they show up.
We have nearly 2000 touchless thermometers inbound. You can pre-order them HERE.
CK “WFH” Inventory Updates:
BLOW OUT sale on PoE Injectors! Tell a friend!
New products in the works: Small (4-6 port) PoE Switches, Webcams, HDMI Cables, HDMI Splitters/Switches, USB Ethernet Adapters, USB-C Hubs, USB-C HDMI Adapters. I would LOVE your opinions as we work to research and add these items. (Or what other items you’d like to see us add?)
COVID-19 News for Today
- Over 1,619,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 296,000 people in the US have recovered!
- The World Health Organization said on Tuesday that some treatments appear to be limiting the severity or length of the COVID-19 disease and that it was focusing on learning more about four or five of the most promising ones.
- Eligible taxpayers who are still waiting for a stimulus check have until 12 p.m. Eastern time today to give the IRS their bank information.
- At least eight candidates for a coronavirus vaccine are in the clinical development stage, and some could be ready as early as the “late fall”, Anthony Fauci, the US’ top infectious disease expert, has told senators.
- House Democrats proposed a sprawling $3 trillion coronavirus rescue bill that would include funding for state governments and another round of stimulus checks.
- California State University, the largest four-year public university system in the country, will go without in-person instruction for most classes in the fall.
- Stay-at-home orders in Los Angeles County are likely to be extended for three more months. The county is the most populous in the United States.
- A restaurant owner in North Canton, Ohio, has installed vinyl shower curtains to protect her guests when her business is allowed to reopen on May 21, the Canton Repository reported.
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp extended some coronavirus restrictions Tuesday as he eased other limits imposed during the pandemic, setting the stage for summer camps to reopen and some state employees to return to offices within a week. The governor ordered bars, nightclubs, and live performance venues to remain shuttered through the end of May, which he said will “enhance health outcomes” and give owners more time to prepare to reopen.
Click HERE to receive the daily email in your inbox.