Mask Prices Reduced Again | New Hand Sanitizer Sizes | Our First Radio Ad |Manic Mondays | COVID Stats & News Update
This is the first thing I thought of when writing “Monday” … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsmVgoXDq2w.
I really do love 80’s music. They don’t make it like they used to!
I don’t see Monday’s the same as was talked about in this song. The truth is, I LOVE Mondays. I LOVE working and am always excited to see what the week holds. In fact, since I do a lot of sourcing overseas I start my work week Sunday night around 9pm (which is Monday morning 9am China time). In the “old days” (Pre-COVID-19) I would work till 11 or 12 and go to bed. Now, I work until at LEAST 2am, many nights till 3am, and some nights (like Sat night) till 6am. I slept 1 hour and was back up at 7 when my girls were pouncing on me saying “It’s Mother’s Day!”. Who needs sleep anyway. I guess I can sleep when I’m dead. But I digress …
On the upside, after trading sleep for opportunity, it seems like we are really headed into the health & safety supplies business. Costs, and therefore prices, are nuts right now, but demand is high and supply is low, so that’s creating a lot of business for us. The trick will be getting prices down as costs go down and supply and demand normalize, and through that, maintain customers long term. In fact, that is exactly how CablesAndKits was started. We launched at a time when pre-owned Cisco was in high supply and high demand after the dot com crash. That created the need for the accessories to go along with the hardware. I was in the right place at the right time and took advantage of the demand and created the supply. Then, over time as costs came down and competitors crept in, we were able to lower prices to stay relevant. We had our missteps but that’s another story you’ll hear about here and there. Have you found any opportunities in the midst of all the change we are in the middle of?
I want to point out our new landing page again. We have continued to work on it over the weekend as well as adding new product pages and tweaking here and there. It has KN95 masks, 3Ply masks, Gel and Liquid hand sanitizer, Sanitizer dispensers, Face Shields, Thermometers, and Gloves.
We are also working on a new category called Care Packages. The idea here is that you could upload or send to us a list of names and addresses (of your staff for instance) and we could send a custom-tailored Care Package to them for you! We could include a note from you or your CEO, and really anything you wanted.
Check it out. Give me feedback! https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
As I mentioned before, we will have our very first radio ad airing starting today!! If you’re in Atlanta, or listen to 104.7 The Fish on the internet, our commercials run today at ROUGHLY 9:05am, 10:32am, 1:59pm, and 3:59pm if you want to listen in! Exciting! If this works out we will expand to other stations in Atlanta and then across the nation! (Dream Big!)
I hope you had a great weekend and a have a great week.
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Shields
- CK Inventory UpdatesToday’s COVID-19/News updates
- Today’s COVID-19/News updates
We got a lot of the “Standard Ship” (Formerly “Basic”) back ordered Face Masks out Friday. I actually went up to the warehouse and helped to get them out. I don’t do that often but it is always fun to be with “the guys” (which includes “some girls”). It’s fun to be in the middle of the action and see the names and locations of the customers. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS! If your back order didn’t go out Friday I expect that it will go out today, or tomorrow.
Keep in mind, if you order the “Quick Ship” options we almost always ship those SAME DAY, except when we have a flood of orders that overwhelms us. We prioritize “normal” CK orders (Cables, Cisco Hardware, etc) above Safety Supply orders to make sure we don’t disappoint customers that RELY on us to run their businesses or serve their customers.
Also, since we inventory MILLIONS of masks (and have access to unlimited amounts of sanitizer and other items we manufacture), we are able to offer discounts for large volume purchases or for resale. What is a large volume you might ask? Multiple cases, pallets, or truckloads, orders over $10,000, etc. Reply to this email to discuss.
Quick Ship KN95 Mask: Over 1 million in stock – Prices Reduced! Now avail in 1 and 3 packs!
Standard Ship KN95 Mask: Still waiting for our shipments to arrive. Back orders are ok. I will substitute the “Quick Ship” product if the wait goes on too long.
3-Ply Disposable Masks:
Quick Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask: Over 1 million in stock – Prices Reduced!
Standard Ship 3-Ply Disposable Mask: Still waiting for our shipments to arrive. Back orders are ok. I will substitute the “Quick Ship” product if the wait goes on too long.
4oz gel coming soon!
We should re receive 10,000 by roughly the 12th. You can pre-order HERE.
Note that the image on the product page is not accurate. Our shield will be white at the top with no writing.
We have nearly 1000 touchless thermometers inbound. You can pre-order them HERE.
CK “WFH” Inventory Updates:
BLOW OUT sale on PoE Injectors! Tell a friend!
New products in the works: Small (4-6 port) PoE Switches, Webcams, HDMI Cables, HDMI Splitters/Switches, USB Ethernet Adapters, USB-C Hubs, USB-C HDMI Adapters. I would LOVE your opinions as we work to research and add these items. (Or what other items you’d like to see us add?)
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need help, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie – CEO
COVID-19 News for Today
- Over 1,504,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 256,000 people in the US have recovered!
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp announced Saturday that the state had the lowest number of hospitalized coronavirus patients it has seen in just over a month. “Today marks the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th,” Kemp tweeted. “Today also marks the lowest total of ventilators in use (897 with 1,945 available). We will win this fight together!” he added.
- With another record one-day increase in confirmed cases, Russia has now overtaken Italy and the United Kingdom for the third-most coronavirus infections in the world.
- A reopened Massachusetts ice cream shop faced harassment so bad that one staffer quit, the owner said. Workers around the country are facing verbal abuse and even violence while trying to navigate a new era of socially distant operations and public health precautions.
- Sunday saw the lowest reported number of confirmed deaths and new cases in the United States since the end of March.
- Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.) is self-isolating after one of his staff members tested positive for the virus. Alexander will chair a Senate Health Committee hearing Tuesday by video.
- Britain will quarantine foreign travelers as part of a gradual plan to “unlock the lockdown.” Meanwhile, New Zealand announced the imminent reopening of restaurants, cinemas, schools and even bars.
- China is struggling to put an end to transmission, with new cases reported in the cities of Wuhan and Shulan.
Click HERE to receive the daily email in your inbox.