I know it seems like we are a safety supply company these days, but don’t forget that we still sell networking products! Haha.
I hope you find today’s edition of the CEO Daily helpful. If you have tips, tricks, encouraging words, or something light-hearted to share, please let me know and I will try to include them in future emails! Also, I would greatly appreciate your feedback on any of the subjects below!
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Shields
- Customer Feedback
- Tips of the Day
- Tee Hee Hee
- CK Inventory Updates
- Today’s COVID-19 updates
Basic Disposable Mask: 20,000 ETA Tomorrow or Monday. More coming after that. Back orders are fine. Pricing Reduced*
Premium Disposable Mask: 200,000+ arriving today or tomorrow. Back orders are fine. Pricing Reduced*
Basic Disposable Mask: 10,000 ETA next week. Back orders are fine. Pricing Reduced*
Premium Disposable Mask: PLENTY in stock. Back orders are fine. Pricing Reduced*
QUESTION: If we were able to break the KN95 Premium masks down from a bag of 50 into bags of 10, and that meant that we had to open the bag and handle them to do so (in a clean manner of course), would you want us to do that to be able to offer them in 10 packs?
For more info about Basic vs Premium masks, see my daily update from 4.29.2020 by clicking HERE.
**IF YOU’VE ORDERED BASIC MASKS AND WANT TO SWITCH YOUR ORDER TO PREMIUM LET US KNOW. Bear in mind that the current minimum package qty for the premium is 50. Reply to your order confirmation email, or to this email and we will take care of it for you.
*Prices fluctuate up and down based on product availability and cost. We commit to new inventory based on sales. We cannot modify the prices of previous orders. Prices may change daily.
1 Gallon Liquid: Over 5000 in stock. Pricing Reduced
1/2 Gallon Liquid: Stock expected to arrive Friday or Monday. Pricing Reduced
16oz Gel: Plenty in stock. Pricing Reduced
I am working on Face Shields and am fairly close to having some on the way. I suspect we will have them in stock within 2 weeks. Maybe sooner. I expect the price to be somewhere around $5 each. I would like to get feedback and an idea of the quantity needed so I know what to order.
I am working on getting touchless infrared thermometers in stock. I expect to have a quantity of 40 in stock within a week. I believe they will be priced around $65 each. I need feedback to know who wants them so I know how many to order.
Do you have a tip, trick, comment, or anything else you would like to share with me and the rest of our customers? Send it over!
Tip of the Day
For you Cisco folks out there, did you know that we make a USB to RJ45 console cable?
What do you think?
Tee Hee Hee
I sometimes have to stop to remember that there are people on this planet that have never seen this. And that is just wrong. Do yourself a favor and experience this in ORDER.
The actual news report:
Then AutoTune got involved…
Corona Virus? Ain’t nobody got time for that!
CK “Work from Home” Inventory Updates:
Update: Nothing new to report. Let me know if you need anything you don’t see. I am probably dropping or reworking this section soon in place of something else. What would you like to see? New products? Other ideas?
Top “work from home / remote working” products. Our team has been working hard to build this section out. If you have any suggestions or questions, please let me know!
Cisco Phones: Sales have been through the roof on our Cisco phones lately: As Trump says, “They are really terrific phones. Very clean, like new, new cord, new box, I don’t know how you would know they were not brand new. Other phones out there? Total disasters! Junk! Don’t even think about it. Believe me”. And he’s right – our phones are PERFECT and a fraction of the cost of new. If we don’t have what you need, let me know.
New products in the works: Small (4-6 port) PoE Switches, Webcams, HDMI Cables, HDMI Splitters/Switches, USB Ethernet Adapters, USB-C Hubs, USB-C HDMI Adapters. I would LOVE your opinions as we work to research and add these items. (Or what other items you’d like to see us add?)
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need help, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Craig Haynie –
Today’s COVID-19 Updates:
- Over 1,010,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 147,000 people in the US have recovered! This is AWESOME news!
- AI developer who traces bots and other automated accounts disseminating virus misinformation and quarantine protests says there are “at least” several hundred Twitter bot accounts spreading conspiracy theories and false information about the scope of the outbreak. Twitter says it has removed 2,200 such tweets and that “our automated systems have challenged more than 3.4 million accounts which were targeting discussions around COVID-19 with spammy or manipulative behaviors.” (Emphasis added.) It is not clear that a “challenged” account is always removed.
- Federal government will not extend its mid-March social distancing guidelines, the president says, as states begin to reopen.
- Early data suggests an experimental antiviral drug could be beneficial in the fight against the novel coronavirus. Researchers say early data from a government-led study showed the drug, Remdesivir, helped hospitalized COVID-19 patients recover more quickly, and may slightly boost their chances of surviving complications of the virus.
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom will be closing all beaches and state parks across the state starting Friday to help slow the spread of the coronavirus, according to a memo sent to California police.
- Unemployment figures will be reported today. As of last week, 26.6 million Americans had filed for unemployment since the start of the crisis.
- France will require masks in schools and on public transport when it begins to emerge from lockdown on 11 May. Non-essential shops, schools, and other establishments may open as of that date, but not restaurants or bars. Shops will be entitled to ask patrons to wear masks. Residents will no longer have to show a permit to leave their homes.
- Meat-processing plants must remain open as “critical infrastructure,” a Department of Homeland Security designation the US has not invoked prior to now. The president signed an executive order yesterday setting the requirement, in response to the closure of approximately 20 plants across the country in the last two weeks due to outbreaks. Labor unions and workers’ rights groups protested the move, pointing to safety risks for employees.
- Simon Property Group will reopen 49 malls across the country this weekend as many states’ lockdown orders expire. Operating hours will be limited so that the company can increase cleaning, and workers will use PPE. In addition, bathrooms and food courts will be altered to support social distancing (closing off sinks, removing tables, etc.). Security officers and recoded announcements will remind shoppers to maintain distance for their safety.
Click HERE to receive the daily email in your inbox.