Most Busiest Time of The Year | Dispensers Sale | Fiber Optics Sale | Cyber Monday Deals | News to Start Your Day
(November 30th has several interesting celebrations, the main one being Cyber Monday this year, but it is also “Stay Home Because You Are Well” Day…sounds like a good plan for a Monday. Stay home and shop!)
Happy Monday after Thanksgiving everyone!
I hope you and your families had an amazing weekend (social distancing, of course) celebrating each other and what you are thankful for. It has been a rough year for all of us, and some more than others. BUT, we do have a lot to be thankful for as we reflect and head into Christmas and the end of the year. It can get a bit crazy this time of year. After all…
This is “the most busiest time of the year!”
Wait…that’s not how the song goes, is it? Of course not! Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, but the truth of the matter is that it probably is the busiest time as well.
Every year, all of us make a promise to ourselves that we are going to simplify, slow down, and focus on the “right things” this time of year (probably more this year than any other), but every year we seem to pile on more. — More and more Christmas shopping, one more dinner with friends (social distanced, of course), and one more mad-dash shopping spree to get your kids the new PS5, The Child stuffed animal from the Mandalorian, the Pets Alive Fifi the Flossing Sloth (Yes…this is seriously a popular toy for this Christmas), or that new set of Legos that will cause a new level of pain when you step on them in the middle of the night. Oh, and of course, these things are piled on your already busy day that is filled with business zoom meetings, kids’ virtual learning projects, and Christmas recitals that are still going on…not to mention dinner hasn’t been cooked yet and the dog needs to be taken for a walk.
If you are like me, just reading that stresses me out. I sit back and think to myself, “How in the world am I going to get everything done that I need to get done before Christmas, more or less today!”
With all the craziness of 2020, maybe this would be a good year to take a step back, take a deep breath, and keep things as simple as possible. Find some areas to slow down and just do it. It is OK. This of all years, be sure to take time to enjoy the “moment” of the holidays, focus on the true meaning of Christmas, and spend time with your family. Maybe plan a family night each week to shut off work, stay offline, and play a board game, or maybe even have that extra cup of eggnog and watch A Christmas Story for the 100th time – just don’t shoot your eye out with your Red Rider BB gun like Ralphie did!
It doesn’t have to be the “most busiest time of the year”, it really can be the most wonderful time of the year – even during a pandemic. (By the way, I have helped you out with some shopping today with a lot of links to some of the best deals out there at the bottom of the email.)
Have a great Monday!
Today’s Product Updates from Rebecca:
Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great and restful Thanksgiving! If you’re anything like me, you got some shopping done over the break! The good news is, the deals keep on coming! We have all of our Hand Sanitizer Dispensers ON SALE now! We offer everything from Desktop Dispensers to Wall Mount Dispensers and even Floor Stand Dispensers!!
Reminder: Get free shipping on your PPE orders by using coupon code PPESHIP at checkout!
Main Safety Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
Welcome to Cyber Monday! We are running a sale on ALL Fiber Cables today!! We have a wide variety to choose from… all OM ratings (including OM5!). We also have fiber cables with Uniboot with Push-Pull Connectors and even offer Premium Fiber Cables that offer a wide variety of benefits (including being made with Corning glass!). All of our Fiber comes with a Lifetime Warranty included! Check them out now!
Cyber Monday Deals – Jason, Ecommerce Manager
We all know that the deals started early this year. Just about any and every store has some kind of deal going on right now. That is not a bad thing at all! We all get to reap the benefits of these early sales.
Today is Cyber Monday and historically it has been THE day for the best online deals across the web, and this year will be no different. As I mentioned a month or so back, I am a deal nut. I am always on the look for the best deal on items I need or want. I figured I would share a few of the best deals and Cyber Monday specials that are going on out in the world today. You know…just in case you need to buy someone (or yourself) a Christmas present. Amazon usually leads the way with deals and specials, but this year, more than ever, other sites have stepped up their game. This is the list of deals from TomsGuide.com (these are by no means all of the deals out there).
- Amazon Cyber Monday: save on Fire TVs, Ray-Ban, Fitbit
- Adidas: up to 80% off hoodies, sneakers @ Amazon
- Alexa devices: deals as low as $9 @ Amazon
- Alienware: up to $730 off gaming rigs
- Allswell: 20% off select items via “GOBBLE20” @ Allswell
- Apple iPad Pro: was $1,149 now $799 @ B&H Photo
- Audible Plus: 38% off first 6 months
- Beautyrest: up to $300 off mattresses
- Best Buy: smart TVs as low as $79
- Black & Decker: up to 30% off power tools @ Amazon
- Bose 700 Headphones: was $379 now $299 @ Amazon
- Casper Mattress: up to 30% off everything @ Casper
- Chewy: up to 50% off pet supplies
- Chromebooks: deals from $129 @ Best Buy
- Dell: laptop deals from $349
- Disney Princess Toys: deals from $2 @ Amazon
- Fitbit sale: up to $50 off @ Amazon
- Galaxy S20/Note 20 sale: up to $250 off @ Amazon
- Hasbro games: 30% off Jenga, Sorry, Monopoly @ Amazon
- HP sale: up to 65% off all laptops
- Lenovo: ThinkPad sale from $799
- Microsoft: up to $900 off Surface, Xbox, more
- Mixbook: 50% off all photo books via “REVHLDY20”
- Nectar Mattress: $400 off + get $399 in free gifts
- New Balance: 30% off sitewide @ New Balance
- Newegg: up to 50% off gaming, mobos, storage, more
- Nike: extra 25% off sneakers, tech fleece, hoodies @ Nike
- Nintendo Switch: shop all Switch stock @ Best Buy
- PC gaming sale: up to $400 off laptops, monitors @ Best Buy
- Prime Video: 50% off digital movies @ Amazon
- Office Depot: over 50% off office chairs and furniture
- OLED TV sale: deals from $899 @ Best Buy
- Purple: up to $500 off mattress + bundle @ Purple
- Roku sale: 4K streamers from $24 @ Amazon
- Samsung QLED TVs: up to $3,000 off all models @ Best Buy
- Sony PS5: sign-ups available @ Amazon
- Sony WH-1000xM4: was $349 now $278 @ Amazon
- SSD sale: up to 50% off Samsung EVO Plus SSD @ Amazon
- Staples: 1080p monitors from $89 + $250 off laptops
- TCL 50″ 4K Android TV: was $349 now $229 @ Best Buy
- Verizon: free iPhone 12 w/ Unlimited
- Walmart: big-screen TVs, laptops, more from $278
- Wayfair: up to 80% off home office furniture
- Zappos: up to 50% off sneakers, backpacks, and winter apparel
News to Start Your Day With:
- There have been right at 63,187,000 cases worldwide, with 43,690,400 people who have recovered, with 1,467,284 deaths | 13,751,300 cases in the US with over 8,108,400 people have recovered, with 273,101 deaths since February.
- New York City schools will reopen for students in lower grades next week, an abrupt reversal from Mayor Bill de Blasio.
- A Singaporean woman has given birth to a child with coronavirus antibodies months after contracting the virus herself, according to the Straits Times newspaper. Celine Ng-Chan, 31, is part of an ongoing study taking place at several public hospitals in Singapore that seeks to better understand the impacts of covid-19 on pregnant women and their babies.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average remained on track for its best month since January 1987. With one day left in November, the Dow was up nearly 13% for the month.
- The Trump administration is poised to add China’s top chipmaker SMIC and national offshore oil and gas producer Cnooc to a blacklist of alleged Chinese military companies, according to a Reuters report, citing a document and sources. A recent executive order issued by President Donald Trump would prevent U.S. investors from buying securities of such Chinese firms starting late next year.
- Former Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh has died at 46. Hsieh recently retired from Zappos after 20 years leading the company. The online shoe retailer shared a tribute on social media late Friday. Additional details weren’t immediately released. An official cause of death wasn’t announced.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci is already warning and advising families to cancel Christmas and New Year’s plans for this year.