Today’s Topics: Tough Days | Yealink T4 Series VoIP Phones | Smart Phones for Video & Conference Calls | News to Start Your Day
January 15th is National Strawberry Ice Cream Day! If you pass on Vanilla and Chocolate, then today is your day. Take a break and celebrate with a strawberry milkshake or ice cream cone.
It’s Friday! I don’t know about you guys, but I feel like I need a few days to recover from this week. TGIF and all that, right?
It was a super busy week for us here at CK, lots of good stuff going on. Personally though I feel a little down. A couple of my family members are sick with COVID, thankfully nothing serious for either of them but they’re still top of mind. Our local schools are going to all digital for at least a week, and last night I heard that a friend’s mom is in her last hours due to COVID. Uncertainty, gloomy weather, sickness, death. It’s all a bit much sometimes. But today I’m choosing hope.
“The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.”- Proverbs 16:9 ESV
I hope it is okay to share some of the not so good days with you. I pray each of you has hope to hold onto, that your families are well, and that you’re finding joy in your journey.
Here’s to a good weekend.
Chat with you next week,
CK Insider Info | Announcements | Updates:
Free shipping on PPE – use coupon code PPESHIP
PPE Coupon for 20% OFF your order of $250 or more of PPE products. coupon code: BEPREPARED
Introducing Yealink Phones! HD Audio & video, perfect for Zoom and Teams calls.
Don’t forget Fiber cabling prices have dropped by 20%!
Product Spotlights & Updates:
Yealink T4S Series
Today’s product highlight is one that I’m extra excited about! We recently launched a brand new line of Yealink phones and I want to take some time to tell you more about them! Today we’re going to focus on the Yealink T4S Series of phones! There are 4 VoIP phone models in this series and we think all of them are beyond awesome!
Yealink’s T4S series is the upgraded IP phone line of Yealink’s former T4 series. Designed for today’s busy executives and managers, the T4S series features an elegant appearance, Optima high-definition audio quality and a remarkable phone experience.
Integrating cutting-edge features like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, the T4S series enriches business users’ daily collaboration. It also protects business users’ investment with its effortless deployment and broad interoperability with UC platforms and IP PBX systems.
These phones feature incredible sound quality thanks to Yealink’s Optima HD Audio, an elegant design, a remarkable user experience, convenience, and flexibility with features like USB recording, Bluetooth connectivity, and Wi-Fi connectivity, and effortless configuration and upgrade!
Check out these incredible phones to find the one to meet your needs!
- SIP-T48S – Gigabit Touch Screen Phone; 7” 800×480 pixel touch screen
- SIP-T46S – Gigabit Color Phone’ 4.3” 480×272 pixel color display
- SIP-T42S – Entry Level Phone; 2.7” 192×64 pixel graphic display; Gigabit
- SIP-T41S – Entry Level Phone; 2.7” 192×64 pixel graphic display
Introducing Yealink Smart Phones for Video and Conference Calls- CK Learning Center
Businesses are always pushed to keep up with evolving technological landscapes. In just 20 years, we have seen multiple revolutions. Documentation has gone from primarily printed to almost exclusively digital. Communication went from in-person meetings and traditional telephones to using internet collaboration tools and smartphones. The internet itself is a completely different beast from what it was even a decade ago. Things change fast, and in order to keep up, every business needs options.
Right now, the fastest changes are in terms of direct communication. The way we conduct meetings and exchange ideas is fundamentally different from how it was even a year ago. Exploring that, we can see how technology is going to continue to drive more change. Enter Yealink phone and conferencing solutions.
The Changing Environment
We have to discuss the elephant in the room. The pandemic of 2020 has forced businesses around the world to reevaluate how they conduct themselves. Meetings are still a vital way to share ideas and come together on a plan of action, but it can be difficult to conduct a meeting when everyone is working from home or otherwise socially distancing. Accommodating these changes has led to some predictable responses, but those responses have changed everything.
Video conferencing has skyrocketed. Apps like Zoom and Microsoft Teams are being used at a rate no one has ever seen before. It is now common for high-level employees to avoid the office as much as possible. In order to keep pace with this changing environment, you need technology that streamlines and improves the process. If you have to move your meetings to an online space, it makes sense to have specialized tools that enhance your virtual gatherings.
Yealink Phone Solutions
Yealink produces a number of specialized phones that were designed from the ground up to support virtual meetings. The phones can handle variable conference needs and provide video solutions. The conditions of the pandemic won’t have to interfere with your team’s ability to communicate, and as the world of business continues to adapt and change, you’ll be able to stay ahead of the curve. Just look at how a few of their tools can make a big difference.
Highlights of Yealink IP phones include:
- Easy phone setup, configuration, deployment, and provisioning
- HD Audio (including echo cancellation & adaptive jitter buffer)
- HD Video (on smart video enabled phones)
- Smartphone-like interface
- Enhanced call management
- USB call recording
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi connectivity (model specific)
- Plus, all the normal things a phone can do like make calls, check voicemail, and look nice on your desk.
Click HERE to read the rest of this article and see top Yealink phone solution comparisons.
Today’s News to Start Your Day:
- As of this morning, there are 24,699,632 active cases worldwide, 66,952,251 have recovered and there have been 2,005,365 deaths. In the US, there are 9,343,434 active cases, 14,115,754 have recovered and there have been 398,155 deaths.
- President-elect Joe Biden on Thursday unveiled the details of a $1.9 trillion coronavirus rescue package. The proposal, titled the American Rescue Plan, includes familiar stimulus measures with the goal of sustaining families and firms until vaccines are widely distributed. The current plan is the first of two major spending initiatives Biden will seek in the first few months of his presidency.
- The president-elect on Thursday unveiled a sweeping blueprint to combat the pandemic, which included the vaccine program as well as massively ramping up testing to support school reopenings and creating 100,000 new health-care jobs. Notably, Biden’s Covid plan also includes investing in new treatments for Covid-19 in addition to existing monoclonal antibodies and Gilead Sciences’ antiviral drug remdesivir, which was highly disputed by democratic leaders for Covid in the fall.
- Less than a month after receiving its first shipments of the Pfizer-BioNTech jab, Israel has vaccinated around 20% of its population. Essentially an immunity passport announced by the Ministry of Health earlier this week, the “green booklet” would be given to people who’ve received two doses of the vaccine. The booklet would offer vaccinated individuals significant freedom from Covid-19 safety restrictions.
- Marvel’s “WandaVision” debuts on Disney+ on Friday. The show features Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff, aka Scarlet Witch, and Paul Bettany as Vision. “WandaVision” kicks off a slate of shows from Marvel that will directly connect to films released in theaters.
- James Howells, 35, says he mistakenly binned a hard drive with 7,500 bitcoins while clearing out his home in 2013. At today’s prices, that haul would be worth over $280 million. He needs permission from his local council to search a toxic garbage dump he believes contains the lost hardware. Newport City Council has rejected his requests to look through the landfill, citing environmental and funding concerns.