Enjoy the Small Things, 10oz Pump Top Gel Hand Sanitizer, Alcohol Wipes, Cheaper KN95’s, and more!
The sounds of the birds chirping. The smell of coffee roasting. The endless possibilities that lie ahead of you today. Take a moment to enjoy the day for all the small things!
We have been working like maniacs over here at CK to get and keep the things you need and are asking for in stock. It’s easy to wear slap out so this advice is for me more than anyone!
It rained here Sunday night/Monday morning (and I left my shoes by the pool Sunday night. I NEVER do that, but I did and they were soaked yesterday morning. But I had another pair and I just stopped to be thankful for the rain. Praise God almighty for the many blessings – especially the small ones like wet shoes that come from a relaxing rain, or the sound of a bird chirping, or the pleasures of a cup (or 20) of coffee. Life is short. Enjoy it the best you can!
Here is today’s version of the email update. I keep rearranging it trying to see what I like best. Unless and until I put images in the email sometimes it is hard to describe and get quick attention to the things I would like you to see. If you have any preferences or suggestions please share them with me.
Supplies Landing Page: https://www.cablesandkits.com/c/safety-supplies
If you received this email from a friend/co-worker/complete stranger and want to sign-up to receive it yourself, you can do so HERE.
Standard Ship KN95 back in stock! We finally got 10,000 of our “Standard Shipping” (Formerly “Basic”) KN95 masks in yesterday. As a refresher they are basically the same as the Quick Ship (formerly “Premium”) masks we have, but these cost us less and therefore cost you less. We have 5, and 10 packs plus cases of 1200.
10oz GEL hand sanitizer WITH PUMP TOP is here! OMG I cannot believe it (By the way, there are 35 per case if you want to order that way)
Alcohol Wipes!! WOO HOO! We got a mountain (50,000) of individually packaged alcohol wipes in today! We are working on getting them added to the site for purchase. If we run out, you can place a back order and we will get it out as soon as they arrive. We also have 10 and 50 packs coming soon as well. I will email out a link hopefully tomorrow! Pricing will be $12.95 for bags of 50, $24.95 for 100, and $599.95 for the case of 2500.
You have GOT to check out our hands-free COUNTERTOP motion-activated hand sanitizer dispenser! I am so happy with it! And, they are selling like hotcakes. (Do you think they say that about hotcakes?). We have hundreds more coming and more behind those so order all you want!
Shoe Covers are live! There are 300 covers (150 pairs) per box. We are selling in packs of 10 and cases of 300. Pre-order now. ETA Friday.
Isolation Gowns are here! We have roughly 60,000 that just arrived. Additional qty’s avail.
Thermometers should be here Today or tomorrow. I hope. You might have to get me out of the nut house if not. You can pre-order now.
Large qty’s of 8oz bottles (for liquid or Gel hand sanitizer, or other liquids). Available as singles, in cases of 121 (odd right?), and pallets contain 7260 (we don’t have the pallet listed but you can email me or just order 60 cases which is a pallet). Here is a video of me demonstrating it.
Dispenser Pumps for Gallon, half Gallon, and Liter bottles. Taking pre-orders for these but they should be here next week.
Please let me know how I can be of service to you. If you need assistance with something, advice, or even if you just need someone to pray for you, I am here and listening.
Haynie – CEO
P.S. Don’t forget to go follow us on Facebook here: CK Facebook Page.
COVID-19 News for Today
- Over 1,922,000 people worldwide have recovered and over 356,000 people in the US have recovered!
- President Trump threatened Monday to permanently end American funding to the World Health Organization and revoke U.S. membership if the group does not “commit to major substantive improvements” within the next 30 days. The president — who has repeatedly accused the WHO of allowing China to initially cover up the novel coronavirus outbreak — said the U.N. body must “actually demonstrate independence from China.”
- Walmart’s online sales surged 74 percent last quarter as shoppers stocked up on food and wellness items during the pandemic. The nation’s largest retailer said overall sales rose nearly 9 percent, to $134.6 billion, in the February through April period, compared with the same period last year. The results offer a stark reminder of how the pandemic is boosting some retailers while hastening the demise of others.
- European stocks sent mixed signals on Tuesday, after Germany and France proposed a 500 billion euro ($545 billion) “recovery fund.” The fund would provide grants to particularly virus-stricken regions in Europe.
- Massachusetts-based Moderna’s share price — and the stock market as a whole — were lifted today by the company’s encouraging report about a coronavirus vaccine trial that got its start at Seattle’s Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute. In a statement, Moderna said interim results from the Phase 1 clinical trial, which began in mid-March and involved 30 people who received the vaccine known as mRNA-1273, show that the vaccine produced binding antibodies in all recipients and neutralizing antibodies in the first eight recipients for whom data were available. The vaccine was “generally safe and well-tolerated,” with self-resolving adverse effects seen at higher doses, Moderna said.
- Krispy Kreme Is Giving Free Donuts to the Class of 2020 – Krispy Kreme is hoping to add a little sweetness to this bizarre time by offering high school and college graduates a dozen free donuts. All graduates need to do is stop by a Krispy Kreme location on Tuesday, May 19 in their cap and gown or “Class of 2020” gear to claim their sweet treats.
- More Than 4,000 Workers at Hard-Hit NYC Hospital Given a Free Vacation – Every worker at the NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst hospital was given two round-trip tickets on American Airlines and a three-night stay at a Hyatt hotel in the U.S. or the Caribbean. More than 4,000 workers — from doctors to nurses to food and facilities staff — were offered the trip as a well-deserved thank you.
Click HERE to receive the daily email in your inbox.